6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$130
Expedia.comUS$130
eDreamsUS$116
Orbitz.comUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
FindHotelUS$126
2,694 results
All reviews pool bar fish animation team great holiday smaller pool per week quiet holiday egyptian pounds plenty of sunbeds beach restaurant pier sea desert reef waiters jumper port
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Spent Christmas and New Year at this wonderful Hotel. The staff were very friendly and the food was delicious. The whole experience was great and I had a few tears when I left. This was our first time in Egypt and I am going to book to go back next Christmas. The room service was amazing and webwere looked after by Mustafa very well. All the restaurant staff were great and they always made you laugh and were very helpful. The animation team were very good and they did a very good job each day. If you are thinking of booking this holiday do it and you will not be disappointed. My daughter has now booked to go again in March. Thank you all so much Tulip Resort we loved it
Marie McMonagle

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Marie M
Reviewed 17 January 2013

this is the scond time for me in the hotel and i found on this visit some thing wrong , my room was very dirty there is only one towel for two person , no shampoo ....i remmembered in my first visit i met the cleaning manager and he welcomed me so much and i asked for him they told me he had been left , the GM had to returned him back inorder to come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank kiboijp j
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Returned from the tulip resort just under a week ago and i miss it very much. This hotel and the grounds and location are gorgeous. The room was spacious and had everything we needed.
We upgraded to VIP inclusive for and extra £36 per person for week which included 24 drinks, unlimited bottled water, 1 visit per week to the beach restaurant, fruit bowl in the room once per week, refill of the mini bar once per week (excluding wine), 1 visit per week to Port Ghalib (although I found it to be pointless as it was very artificial), slippers and dressing gowns and more. Well worth the little extra especially to drink after 11pm without having to pay for it!

The staff were great throughout our stay, including the management. Their hospitality was second to none.

The animation team weren't mine or my friends thing, my only criticism would be for them to listen, I don't want to have to keep saying no to them for my full 2 week vacation! And a couple of the younger ones were quite rude. Very clicky bunch of people. But the people who seemed to like entertainment seemed to like them so like I said, just not my thing.

Never had any issues with the food, it was varied and delicious throughout the whole 2 weeks. They have different themes every night i.e. Mexican, Egyptian, Indian, Italian etc. I never heard anyone complain, now that is saying something! :)

We were there for Christmas and New Year. The gala dinner for Christmas was on Christmas Eve, strange for us Brits not to celebrate it on Christmas Day (25th), but that didn't stop the party from being great. Food was brilliant, the entertainment good and the atmosphere was spot on. We opted on booking in the beach restaurant for Christmas night and weren't let down. Took a bottle of champers from duty free with us and it totally made our day, after a hard days sunbathing! Ha.
The New Year's Eve gala was fabulous too, the entertainment even better.

The beach is gorgeous, although some people, need I mention their nationality, were very greedy with the wind breakers. The sea (from the beach) was cold, although there are 2 heated pools and the sea off the jetty was fine. Snorkelling might I add was the best I've seen in Egypt yet, massive house reef and we even saw dolphins!

All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel in the gorgeous and peaceful area of Marsa Alam. If you want a reasonable priced holiday in a beautiful setting and grounds and in a peaceful location and only 5 hours from the uk then I urge you to go! You will not be disappointed.

X <3 X

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank MissBlondie
Reviewed 17 December 2012

we go to this hotel and orca diving the hotel is very good rooms , food ,but the diving very bad the person lost experience for diving , some people don't understand English .
the orca management need to replay the work plane , plz understand what i mean .

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Just an update for this resort, as my previous reviews are already on here for all to see, and it is as good if not better than ever. Absolutely the only way to be able to leave without heartbreak, is knowing I am going back. I went twice in 2008, twice in 2009 and have been twice this year, and in between because Thomas Cook won't pay the landing fees and the transfer from Hurghada would double the journey time, I tried other places. 3 Corners was ok, Sol y Mar awful and was amazed when I returned in May of this year, that my husband and I were remembered, and they remembered my girls' names, who had also come with me on the earlier visits. Returning this time for my birthday, I was treated like a Queen and my husband like a Pharoah and we can't wait to go back. Love it, love the people, love the whole thing. Go - tell them Candi told you to go, tell them and tell them if you have issues, they will be resolved instantly, and the manager is always around to talk to. Sameh will always sort everything out so that you have the most amazing rest and an amazing house reef for snorkelling and diving. Go. Enjoy.

Room tip: All rooms have lovely views, don't pay extra for a sea view - you are on the beach.
Date of stay: November 2012