It was an excellent hotel. I got room nr 5166 that was very good, with Sun in the morning. All room that starts with 5 is good. It layed between the beach and restaurant. The people working there were extremely service minded, nice and polite. The only drawback with the hotel is the food. It was a little tasteless food without spices, but since it was buffet, it was always possible to get something that was ok. The cakes was terrible sweet. If you go to this place or other resorts here, you are stuck at the hotel and the trips they arrange. Taxi is impossible to get on the street and very expensive to order from hotel. You can not get around on your own. The very best with this place is the amazing underwater life. I have been many times to the Read sea, but never seen reef like this. For me it looks like they look much better after it than they have done in Hurghada and Sharm El Sheik. But still it is ignorant people stepping on the corals and touching the turtles. You should absolutely go with the boats to different snorkelingspots. Then you will maybe be able to swim with both delphins and sea cow. If you stay at this hotel, it is a MUST to get up early in the morning and go to the right on the beach for 10-15 min. Ther you can swim with the huge turtles and also maybe see the sea cow. I went there just around sunrise. Then I was alone. More people came an hour later. Rent and underwater-camere at extra divers ( 22€ half day). Take first pictures of the turtles, then go back to the main beach and snorkle quite a bit to the north and take pictures there. Give it back one o clock and they will give you a CD with the pictures. Worth every €. There it is fantastic corals and extremely much fish. Almost as nice as were the boat took me.
This is a typical family hotel and single people will maybe feel a little lonely. Dahab is a good place for solo travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 4 restaurants(Panorama Restaurant,Dolce Vita resturant ,Marhaba resturant and Chez Pascal) , 5 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar,Delphine Bar ) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam