It was my third holiday in this hotel, and each time I love this place even more. As always the highest quality and best standard of service, food, room and the environment. This is a place where you can forget about everything and break away from the reality, because in a peaceful, clean and full of flowers surroundings really everybody feels like in paradise. The hotel offers a variety of activities such as massage (special greetings for a very pleasant Egyptian woman - Ferida); an interesting experience is the trip on a camel, during which Oscar will show the most beautiful landscapes; also a great adventure is a ride through the desert on quads offered by Diego. For those who prefer a more passive way of relaxation, sufficient attractions provide animators who lead with passion a lot of activities and entertainments and at the same time they are not intrusive. (thanks: Momo for exciting fakir show, Messi for enjoying water gym, Erika for relaxing stretching, Magda for creative darts, Mido for great music, Kelly for sophisticated dance lessons, Rocky for spectacular water polo, Sasha for phenomenal breakdance, Assrar for patience and child power) – good job, mates :) A special atmosphere every evening provides Essam, who enjoys the guests by his singing live on the terrace.
Nowhere else I`ve met such a professional service, both, the service working at the pool, as well as the main restaurant staff (especially always smiling Mohamed and Ahmed) are very polite and ensure total comfort and satisfaction of guests. I couldn`t not mention the reception staff, great thanks for Sameh, who is always ready to help and advice.
Most of the guests come back to this hotel many times because they feel there freely and safely like at home. I also belong to those persons, and particularly I would like thank General Manager - Mr Haggag for the incredible hospitality, kindness and concern for contentment of every guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 4 restaurants(Panorama Restaurant,Dolce Vita resturant ,Marhaba resturant and Chez Pascal) , 5 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar,Delphine Bar ) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam