This was our second visit and all I can say it was better than last year and that was hard to beat. We arrived very late, around 1am, after a three hour drive from Hurgada to find a hot meal ready for us. Next morning down to breakfast and the staff remembered us. Brilliant service throughout with food to suit all tastes. The reef was still brilliant, just missed the dugong but the barracuda, turtles and rays etc. made up for that. My daughter is doing a project on reef conservation and Mr Haggag, the GM, kindly gave her an interview. Twice in fact, because the first time the sound on the camera was turned off!. I had an accident and fell. First aid arrived very quickly and I saw a doctor within 10 minutes he spoke good English and was very professional. All in all a brilliant holiday and we highly recommend this hotel and would like to extend a big thanks to all staff.
The only minor quibble, and this is down to guests not the hotel, is people misusing the reef. Do not walk on it and please do not cross the marked off area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 4 restaurants(Panorama Restaurant,Dolce Vita resturant ,Marhaba resturant and Chez Pascal) , 5 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar,Delphine Bar ) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de and Expedia so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam