Sol Y Mar Reef Resta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jaz Grand Resta(Marsa Alam)
  • Pool
Jaz Samaya Resort(Marsa Alam)
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Dar El Madina(Marsa Alam)
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Lamaya Resort(Marsa Alam)
Jaz Solaya(Marsa Alam)
View Hotel
Steigenberger Coraya Beach(Marsa Alam)
  • Breakfast included
Siva Port Ghalib(Port Ghalib)
  • Pool
Port Ghalib Resort(Port Ghalib)
1,927 results
All reviewsla casachef abdofishanimation teambeach bargreat holidayfriendly hoteltwo weeksspecial thanksoctopusred flagclean towelspastaboat tripbeautiful seabeach shoescome home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have just arrived back from our second visit to the Resta Reef and were treated like old friends. On our arrival we were taken to our lovely room which looked over to the beach bar, beach and pool areas, to find complimentary fruit and slippers there for us, such a lovely touch. I agree that this hotel is a little tired around the edges, however I feel that this just adds to the "homey" feel that I get from this place. The one thing that makes this hotel stand out from any other hotel that we have stayed at, are the staff. From the manager Sherif to the gardeners and cleaning staff, all staff have a smile and a hello for you. The food quality is very good and Chef Samir is always around for you to chat to and put in special requests if you have fusspots like I do!! He noticed that my daughter was only eating chips one day and asked why she said there was nothing that she fancied and he asked what she would like, she replied fried chicken with a grin and he went off and cooked her fried chicken!!! Personal service like that is not available at many places. If I was to make a negative comment, it would be the evening all inclusive was finished in the "clubhouse" at 10 pm which is far too early. We then had to come out and use La Casa for our drinks but this is a much more chilled area. For me it was fine but at that time of year the entertainment is very limited. Animation team do an excellent job and Ellie was an absolute love to my girls. I would highly recommend this hotel and DO NOT understand why Thomson have pulled out of using it. We will be finding our own way there and I know that many other people we met on our visit will be doing the same. I love this place and you will too!!! Cannot wait to go back as soon as I can!!

Room Tip: In my opinion all rooms are quiet and most have pool views.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank JwALLSTARS
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The service is great, the workers do there best. Food was big no-no! But the chefs and services was great! The room was old and scary, electricity was strange. AC sounded to much, and the fridge had loudly sound on and off. Slowest internet ever. Really high prices in the boutiq inside the hotell, no chance to bargain (if you visit this hotell, go outside the hotell and you will see a building, that building has a store where the prices is fixed, regular prices) there is no chance to eat anything except the buffe, no "bar meny". The best thing whit this hotell is the beach (lovely for snorkling) and the service!
This hotell is not for children, its hard to drive baby carriage. I know ;)

Room Tip: If there is a new room, take it.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 April 2014

For a three star hotel we were all pleasantly surprised. The hotel was comfortable, rooms nice, and everything clean. Small downside would be the food and drink, though you have to give the chef his dues, he would willingly prepare something special for fussy eaters.

The location is beautiful and would highly recommend going out to the bay at 5am to see the sunrise and to go snorkelling before breakfast.

The staff were what really made the stay unforgettable, welcoming and always up for a chat, everyone would ask if there was anything they could do to improve our stay. The animation team were great, despite being quiet they did their best to host fun activities, and got us involved (which we wouldn't normally) without being pushy.

I would go back now if I could!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was delighted and overwhelmed while visting Resta Reef , thanks to Mr. Sherif Afifi the GM and Mr. Mohamed Awad the F&B manager for their hospitality and generousity and brilliant service in treating their guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RamyABC123
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed for a fortnight in March. The hotel was clean and tidy,but the best resource of the hotel was the staff. Ehab ,Osama, Saad,Ahmed members of the bar staff soon remembered what our drinks were. All the restaurant staff including the chefs were friendly and helpful. The front of house manager and all his staff also need to mentioned because nothing is too much trouble. Thanks to EVERYBODY at the hotel it made our holiday a GREAT holiday. Also thanks to Ellie and the animation team.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple