“Must stop”

Jen's Thai Food
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Tok
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Driving around Tok trying to decide what to do for dinner we spied Jen's truck. Coming from Seattle where we can be pretty selective about Thai we were skeptical but jumped in anyways and were glad we did. Hubby had a special with noodles and veggies and a couple kinds of meat, I had orange chicken which was a little sweet but very good, fresh, hot and huge servings. On our way south a few weeks later we happened to be passing by right at lunch time, score! The hubby had the same noodle dish (he is a creature of habit once he finds what he likes) I branched out and had the #11, noodles, broccoli, chicken, seriously yummy sauce. Hungry? Stop here, you will be glad you did.

1  Thank TwoMensMum
There are newer reviews for Jen's Thai Food

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I am not normally a food truck person but Tok is pretty limited for restaurant choices so we thought we would give it a try. The food was delicious, decent prices and huge portions. We had the chicken pad Thai and green curry with beef. Hands down, best green curry I have had in a long time. It appeared to be busy with people coming and going while we waited for our food. If I am ever in the area again, I will be back because Jen cooks great Thai food! Who knew Tok would have good Thai food!!!??

1  Thank Ashley_O83
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

In summer time her restaurant ( trailer food truck) is locating next to Tok visitor center. In winter is at Discovery Rd. There is no number but she has a sign up there. I love her drunken noodle and noodle soup!!

1  Thank May S
Reviewed 9 July 2013

There aren't a lot of choices in Tok when it comes to restaurants and I was pleasantly surprised to come across a food truck that sold Thai food! We got Pad Thai and a really tasty green coconut chicken curry. Much better than waiting in line at Fast Eddys.

2  Thank Nils62
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

Killer prices for killer food. Don't let the trailer fool you, this place is absolutely WORTH the stop. I'll be stopping here EVERY time I'm in Tok.

2  Thank skiqueen73