“Got a ways to go in customer service”
Review of Beaver Fever Cafe - CLOSED

Beaver Fever Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stopped in for dinner. First, I ordered a tuna salad sandwich but oops! Out of tuna. Then I ordered a bbq chicken. Got a hunk of breast meat with bbq sauce poured over it. The wait staff left at 5:00 and so the cook, who was busy with his personal business, took over her tasks. He cleared the empty dishes from the table and then--while I was still eating--wiped the table. I stood up, still chewing, and finished my final bite while standing. There's hope, but let's get the customer service up to speed ASAP!

1  Thank Jan M
mooseberry, Owner at Beaver Fever Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

I like to apologize for the Staff. I personally was out of country ,
My customer service standards are very high. Thank you again for responding to my personal email and please do stop in when you're coming trough Tok again so I can make it right.
Maggie Brooks

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Coffee was great. Lunches are excellent. The barbecue ribs were very very good. Great little place. A little hard to find. It sits back from the Alaska Highway, but worth the effort.

1  Thank Horibajim
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We ate at this tiny restaurant on the way out of Alaska. Very good breakfast burrito. The owner also has a B&B, so consider that if you find yourself in Tok.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great service and great coffee! The Caffe D'arte drinks kept us alert on the road back to Anchorage.

2  Thank COASTmagazine
Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

Had fresh baked blueberry scones, egg sausage and Swiss sandwich, and the quiche! All were fresh, super hot, DELICIOUS!!! The scone was still hot from the oven! Cute log building and definitely the place to have a wonderful breakfast in Tok! We will be back next time for sure!!

4  Thank Quwe464