“people come a long way”

Fast Eddy's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Tok
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Praised throughout the Northland! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers, Sandwiches, Fresh Salad Bar, Pies, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes. Entire menu available for take out. Open year-round. Tour buses welcome. -- Established 1982
Tok
“people come a long way”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We're local, but we know people come from Glennallen and Delta just to eat here. Pizza is heavy but good, the best salad bar around, and the soups are usually good. Halibut is off and on. Sandwiches are all good.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Juneau, Alaska
“for the area GREAT food”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

variety and great salad bar! Nice people always there!

Visited January 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Better than nothing....I guess.”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

After basically starving throughout Northwestern Canada and Eastern Alaska, I was so excited to finally see a restaurant to get a good meal. I will premise this by saying that I am a VERY picky eater so I'm more critical than most. I ordrered the chicken fingers and fries with cheese. The wouldn't let me add cheese and bacon to the fries that came with my meal so I had to order a whole seperate order. Didn't make sense to me at all but the waitress said that cooks can't do that. The chicken fingers tasted like fish sticks. They were disgusting....took one bite and was done. The fries were o.k....barely any cheese on them. So needless to say, I spent almost $20 for just my meal that was absolutely terrible! My husband ate his food but he'll eat anything that is put in front of him. I doubt I'll ever be in Tok again but if I ever am, Fast Eddie's will be in my rearview mirror.

• Visited September 2011
Minnesota
“Truck Stop good in the middle of nowhere”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

When traveling north up the Alaska Highway, Tok is the first real town with services you come to or if you're heading from Alaska's bigger cities its your last stop with services until your well into Canada so if you want a decent meal, Fast Eddy's is the place to stop. Typical American food whether you want a hearty breakfast or dinner. The place is clean, modern, decent restrooms and while it isn't the best food you'll ever have it is an inviting place to stop along the Alaska Highway. Enjoy!

Visited June 2011
Yukon
“Family style and casual”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Good service, big menu with lots of choices, large servings, well cooked and tasty.

Visited August 2011