Caribou Cabins
All reviewscontinental breakfastthe main housequeen bed downstairsself servethe ownerquiet locationb blooked brand newneeded a place to staygreat coffeeclean cabingreat cabinbagelswe've stayedowners livesit outsidecup of coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Cabin was clean and very nice. We were traveling with my 85 yearold parents that have modility issue and had the handicap cabin. The cabin accommondated us very well. We had a queen bed downstairs and three single beds in the loft. The bathroom was downstairs. I believe that the regular cabins had a sitting room down stairs. Breakfast was at the main house and consisted of breads, cereal, fruits and oatmeal. Roll your own style.

The probalem I had was the congeniality of the host. They did not act like they recognized at breakfast. The person that checked us in was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Owners are very nice, they made sure we had everything when checking in and even helped us find vegetarian options for dinner in town and for breakfast at the cabin. Cabin was very clean and nicely set up. Internet was very fast. Very safe and quiet part of Tok.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Aspen1967
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Very comfortable and very affordable and off the beaten path, which is exactly what my husband and I like! The cabin was new and very clean and quaint. We are planning on going back to Caribou Cabins on our return trip through Tok! The owner was extremely helpful when I couldn't get onto my computer and the breakfast was great! Don't think twice about booking here!

Room Tip: Our cabin was very quiet and away from the other four - we had cabin #5.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lstout4498
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We stayed here our first night in Alaska...very comfortable and relaxing, great breakfast options. On our way back to Haines, AK, we stayed again. This time in a cabin with a jacuzzi - wonderful spot! Great hosts!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank goldengram
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We stayed here with our two boys 7 & 9 on the way to Sutton. Our Cabin was very clean with two upstairs beds and a double down stairs. It also had a full bath with shower and a double hot tub which the boys spent over an hour in. The cabin also had cable TV & WiFi. The continental breakfast was good. I would definitively recommend this place and would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family