“Eeewww”

Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 February 2011

We had a quesadilla and salad and the quality was poor it wasn't like the menu described(missing items) and the whole place was blah.

1  Thank Fishnships

Reviewed 5 February 2011

Ten minutes for a drink. Twenty for a salad. Then thirty minutes after finishing our salads, our mediocre food finally arrived. Oh, and I had to flag down my server to get another drink during this ridiculous wait, and the tables were half empty. Good thing the view of the harbor is amazing because I needed something to preoccupy my time when conversation kept going to "where the hell is our food?"

2  Thank ArtsyGeek_11
Reviewed 24 November 2010

My wife and I were staying in the Best Western, and liked the convenience of the Wheelhouse just downstairs. Turns out that walking 5 minutes elsewere would have been worth it. She had a bowl of the Smoked Salmon Chowder, and felt sick the rest of the evening. She said it tasted like the cream had gone bad, and was pretty certain there was more than Salmon in it. The server didn't seem to know much about theproduct nor care much about our complaint, and resumed her post sitting with some middle aged men a few tables away. It took ages to get anything from her, and I'm fairly certain I saw the (I can only assume to be) manager sitting and drinking with other patrons. I had a mountaineer burger, but was told there was no way I could have it without onion. How hard is it to sautee up mushrooms without onions? The patty was just like that which I buy bulk in the frozen foods section, so I'm wondering why I paid the amount of several equivalent-in-quality whoppers or bigmacs. The professionalism of this establishment seems to be lacking, along with food quality. I'd sooner walk or take a taxi somewhere else then go here again.

2  Thank JerseyChap
Reviewed 15 August 2010

The Wheelhouse bar and restaurant is one of my favorite places to hang out. There are large bay windows overlooking the harbor, which makes for a perfect place to sit and have a drink. I recommend the nachos, complete with homemade guacamole.

2  Thank agoers