“How I got treated”
Review of A Rogue's Garden

A Rogue's Garden
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Valdez
Description: Natural & specialty grocery store, kitchenwares, books, supplements, and cafe featuring organic coffees, smoothies, and lunch served Tuesday - Friday.
Valdez, Alaska
“How I got treated”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

To whom this may concern, My trip through this shop was nice, a little tight moving around in there but nice. They have many natural and heath options to choose from. I took my time while I walked through the store and collected a nice little pile of thing to buy. When I got to the front I was waited on by the owner, this is where my experience went sour. As she was ringing my items up I was asking about those pads you put on your feet as night and as you sleep it withdraws toxins from your body. She said no I don't carry those. So I proceeded to as if she could get those. she then said right away " nope I will not carry those because I think they are pointless and a waste, they don't make sense to me and I don't want them". Well I have used them and I could tell a different in my legs and back after I used them for a couple of nights. so after spending $60 at her store not only did she embarrass me in front of the people behind me she also implied that I had no idea what I was talking about. All of this is a shame because I liked the store but will not be going back. maybe to your next customers you will thing about what they want and not just yourselves

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank jerid H

Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Impressed!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I did not expect to find a health-food store in Valdez with gluten/dairy free options and at fairly normal prices too! Some of their products were actually cheaper than at Safeway. It's a great place for a snack, lunch, and groceries. Thanks!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jasmine N
“Great place for breakfast and those health-minded”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

My friends and I grabbed some breakfast here before boarding our day cruise boat, and I ordered a soy caramel latte and bagel with salmon cream cheese. The latte was perfect and and I wish I would have gotten some of the salmon cream cheese to ship home! The bagel quality was average, and this place is definitely not a restaurant but just has a couple tables to eat your food at. The rest of the store was clean and organized well, lots of organic items to look at. If I lived in Valdez, I would visit A Rogue's Garden frequently.

Visited August 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States
“Great little surprise!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stopped in for a quick lunch while biking around Valdez. What a treat to find a super grilled cheese pannini and fabulous tomato soup waiting for us! Also, all kinds of fresh and bulk organic foods, kitchen stuff and cookbooks. A great and helpful staff and some Fab chocolate.

• Visited August 2013
Minot
“Enjoyed the view and food.”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Went for dinner and lunch. Both were good and nice people. Servers were quick to take our order and suggested items we might enjoy. Check out the bathroom too--heated toilets in Valdez!

Visited July 2013