“Everytime I eat there the food is great!”

Taco Cancun Mexican Grill
Ranked #15 of 130 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten in many Mexican places and in Mexico too. I eat here several times a month for the past 5 years and take clients and family there also. Their food is always fresh and good and authentic. They also do an excellent job catering in which I have been to the event and their food was great as always. Service is always good and served with a smile and the place is always clean. They are in Wasilla across from Walmart in a strip mall.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Food was great. Place was small but cute. A little understaffed. Forgot to bring one order but offered it at no charge to compensate. Friendly. A bit pricey compared to the lower 48 but not for Akaska.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

After 9hours of ATV riding to Knik Glacier, Tacos Cancun provides lovely Mexican music, a cute place to eat, and delicious food. On Parks Hwy between Palmer and Wasilla. Order brought to table and friendly owner checks to see if all is well.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I love Tacos...I asked the manager what was in the tacos(several to choose from) he recommended the beef...I ask for the alacarte ---I 've never paid 3.95 for a grouond beef taco. They were overseasoned with packaged taco seasoning and very soggy.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We ate here as a family and ordered several different items in the menu. Kids meals are expensive. We all had a hard time finishing our meal. Food was terrible. Service and atmosphere were fine. Several friends who have eaten there were not impressed.

2  Thank Llhuston1