“Arizona Trip”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bellemont
Austin, Texas
“Arizona Trip”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went to Arizona to check out the Grand Canyon and some other National/State parks, and this hotel served as a good home base for us. It's a little ways out of Flagstaff, so we did have to do some driving, but we were expecting it. Room was pretty small. The wi-fi was bad. Their network didn't even show up on my computer, and it was really slow on my phone. The bed was a little hard for my taste, but it was a comfortable enough room. We had a toilet clog one day, and they made us plunge our toilet, which is fine, but it was a little strange. It was good for the low price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bellemont
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We reserved 2 rooms they claimed they could only find one til I showed her my confirmation. After 45 min we finally got our rooms which were dirty and disgusting.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers are raving about these Bellemont hotels

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I searched for a hotel that was within budget ($55 or less ) and found none that were suitable in Flagstaff. I kept finding on different sites the Days Inn in Bellemont, AZ but no one had reviews yet. We decided to book a reservation and drive the extra 10 miles to view just to make sure it was suitable. I kept plugging the name of the hotel in Google maps but nothing so I plugged in the address and saw that the address belonged to Motel 6. Now it all made sense. The hotel changed to Days Inn!
Once we arrived, we discovered that they had changed over just days before. Things were a bit chaotic as their computers were down so everything was done manually. The hotel desk clerk was very apologetic. He was also a very nice guy. We checked in, grabbed our things and went to our room.
Side note, this hotel does not have an elevator
The room was nice. A bit small. No carpet. Felt more like a room you'd get in Europe. Other than that the room was clean.. :-)
We stayed only one night but if I'm through here again I'd stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank OU4EVR
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The room was clean, the bed was fine, the towels are a little thread-bare but tolerable. However, this review has a Poor rating because even though all rooms at this Motel 6 face an interior hallway - which I always look for - the exterior doors are never locked! Worse yet, the exterior door on the north end of the building CAN'T be locked because the latch has been removed! Why on earth??

These owners need to get their act together and add a card swipe mechanism to those exterior doors, or force guests to enter only through the front lobby. It is unacceptable to leave exterior doors unlocked anywhere, much less at a Motel 6 next to a truck stop on I-40!

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 27 March 2014

A lot of Hotels/Motels are replacing the old boob tubes with the newer, space saving, and more versatile flat screen TVs. These are more convenient for me when I travel with my desktop as well as my laptop because I can use the HDMI port on the back panel of the set. This way I don’t have to take the desktop’s monitor with me all the time. Motel 6 went a step further with new remodeling by offering a nice connection panel below the recess-mounted LG brand flat screen. However, appearances can be deceiving and so it was with the Bellemont AZ Motel 6, #4486 on 25MAR2014. Although the newly remodeled rooms are beautifully done, they’re not fully functional. After connecting to the HDMI the TV menu said such options were not available. I called the desk clerk who was unable to help and told me maintenance could help but wouldn’t be in till 3PM the next day. I emailed the Motel 6 web support as well who replied: what does HDMI mean?

To summarize: the new rooms look great and high tech. It gives me the feeling of living in a space station cabin or living quarters on a moon base similar to the Space 1999 series (remember that kids?) If there was moonscape or star field backdrop outside the window, the illusion would be complete. However, the training and service has to catch up.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Don C
las vegas, nv
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Finding decent, inexpensive, pet-friendly lodging in/near Flagstaff, AZ is near impossible. Thought we'd give 6 another try since they've been remodeling. We selected this "modern" 6 over the "modern" 6 in Flagstaff only because they had queen-size beds instead of full-size. Reservations and check-in were easy. The heater in our room was either on (and one-temperature-hot) or off, so we were up off and down all night turning the heat off and on. The next morning, we mentioned it to the desk clerk and asked for a room change. The woman reluctantly gave us another room. The second evening, I went the the desk clerk to ask for an extra blanket for my mother and he actually told me that I "picked the worst motel to check into" and told me they didn't have anything to offer me but an extra bedspread. The next morning we took our keys to the front desk and there was a box on the counter to deposit keycards into, which bore a sign that one need not speak to the desk personnel to turn in key. My husband needed to get back in the room to look for a "forgotten item" and the desk clerk was rude to him for speaking to her. Also, the door at the end of our hallway was covered with duck tape so the door would not lock; that's a security issue as far as I'm concerned. The building was not maintained well: window screens laying around on the ground, loose screws on the door lock, missing cover plate to electrical outlet. The only upside to this stay was the gentleman in housekeeping was pleasant and friendly.

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank thequestr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellemont
Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Days Hotel Flagstaff
Days Hotel Flagstaff
#22 of 65 in Flagstaff
Little America Hotel Flagstaff

Been to Days Inn Bellemont? Share your experiences!