“Clean, comfortable, good value.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Benson
Fresno, California
“Clean, comfortable, good value.”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Wayne at the front desk was great. The ladies in the breakfast room jewels. Traveling back from TX to CA this was as far as we got. Clean room, comfortable bed, great ac that didn't goon and off all night like so many do. Good breakfast, many choices, the ladies were so helpful, tip them they deserve it. Sanitized TV remote a nice touch, since that's what "they" say has the most germs. Not a 4 star hotel, but certainly very good for a chain.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
phoenix, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is a very clean and quiet hotel with a great breakfast. Sure, you can spend a little less money and stay at a local Motel 6 but the Quail Best Western is far better quality. I stayed at the Motel 6 thinking it would be okay but had sleepless nights while the local military personnel enjoyed loud evening 'recreation' there. I vowed then to never go cheap with my hotel lodging. The Quail Best Western is reasonably priced and good quality for that price and their breakfast is excellent. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Claremont, California
Reviewed 3 August 2013

When we first stepped into the bathroom there was a stinkbug on the floor, we should have left then.I know this is monsoon time and there are a lot of bugs but the problem is that there is a half inch gap under the door! We found several more but when I found one in my bed we checked out.When my daughter unpacked her luggage at home there was another one! In my mind I'll always call it Stinkbug Hotel!!

Orofino, Idaho
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This hotel is just off I-10 and close to Tombstone and Karchner Caves. It was clean and the staff was friendly. My son loved the biscuits and gravy but there was little fruit. All in all it was a good choice.

Room Tip: Our room did not open to the pool and was very quiet.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This hotel was good for our stay. The hotel staff were professional and courteous. Check-in, check-out was smooth. Complimentary breakfast was good! Breakfast included eggs, bacon and sausage and the rest of continental items. The only downside of our room was that the carpet appeared like it needed a good clean. I don't like to walk barefoot anywhere, especially in hotel rooms, and I made sure my kids used their flip flops when moving about the room. That was the only downside for me. Overall, the hotel worked great for us since we only stayed there 1 night to visit Tombstone in the morning.

Mesa, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed one night for a cousins Wedding and the room was clean and overall a good stay. would have liked an earlier check in than 3pm tho. Pool closed at 10pm wished it would have stayed open later. staff was very helpful and accommodating. great place to stay if your going to Tombstone its a short maybe 30 minute drive from the Hotel.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have had many comforting and kindness filled stays in Best Westerns across the US. I have come to know that my stay will meet or exceed my expectations and I will leave satisfied and refreshed. This BW in Benson, AZ has been no exception

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benson
Comfort Inn
#3 of 9 in Tombstone
Days Inn Benson
Days Inn Benson
#3 of 5 in Benson

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!