“Good Motel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Benson
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Nice accomodation, clean and friendly staff.Easy on and off I-10 close to resturants.Nice pool and jecuzzi. also had anice breakfast bar,coffee ,ice box and micro wave in roomgreat place to stay you ask for to many characters to discribe accomodation it doesn't take that many.....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andy L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

J M

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of the hotel. At the Best Western Quail Hollow Inn we try our best to meet all of our guests' expectations and I am glad that we were able to meet yours on your recent visit. Hopefully, we will get the pleasure in having you stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The check in was a breeze, staff is friendly, pool is great as is the hot tub. Breakfast was outstanding. This place is really motorcycle friendly, hose out back, buckets and clean rags. Morning staff was just as friendly and the maintenance professional on staff, got the hoses out and when we started to roll them up told us to get on the road he would take care of putting them away.

This is just an outstanding place to stay, and as a motorcyclist you won't find a more friendly motorbike enclave!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Andy L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

I wanted to thank you for your review on your recent visit to our hotel. I know that you have a choice when picking a hotel for your stay and wanted to thank you for choosing the Best Western Quail Hollow Inn. I am glad that we were able to meet all your expectations. We embrace all bikers to come stay with us. Hopefully we will get another chance for you to stay with us on your next visit in the area. Also to let you know Best Western is a partner with Harley Davidson and when you stay at a Best Western just mention the Harley Davidson rate and a discount will be provided. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is one of the best motels I have stayed in on my many travels around the U.S. The price was outstanding and everything about the motel and staff far exceeded my expectations. The fitness room had great equipment, all in working condition. The breakfast had a fine selection, it was hot and good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andy L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hello James,

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful review. I know when searching for a hotel you have many options to choose from and wanted to thank you for choosing us. I am glad that we were able to satisfy all your expectations during your recent stay. Hopefully we will get a chance for you to stay with us again in the future. If there is any further assistance I can provide please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was an average hotel which required driving to a restaurant. Nothing within walking distance. The woman that checked us in acted as though she was doing us a big favor. Upon check out the male employee was very pleasant and courteous.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I wanted to thank you for taking time to write a review. I know when searching for a hotel you have many options to choose from and wanted to thank you for choosing us. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at check in but I am glad at check out we were able to meet your expectations. Rest assure this is an issue we do not take lightly and that we want all of our guests to experience 1st class service. Hopefully we will get a chance for you to stay with us again in the future. If there is any further assistance I can provide please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We love this hotel. We returned to Quail Hollow after 18 years and we were not disappointed. The service is wonderful. We had the two room suite and it was very clean. But unfortunately the suite is only offered on the second floor and there is no elevator for handicapped people, so that posed a bit of difficulty. The pool was too cool to swim in but the hot tub was right up to temp. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a great variety of breakfast foods. We used Benson as our home base as we traveled to the nearby sites, Tombstone, Bisbee, the Chiricahuas. We hope not to wait another 18 years to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Wanted to thank you for the wonderful review. I know when searching for a hotel you have many options to choose from and wanted to thank you for choosing us. I am sorry that certain things did not meet your expectations but hopefully we will get a chance for you to stay with us again in the future. If there is any further assistance I can provide please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We liked this hotel for the great value and room space. We booked a suite due to our family size and we actually got 2 rooms, with a total of 3 beds (largest a king). The environment of the area was very nice and peaceful. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Our destination the next day was the Kartchner Caverns, and this was the perfect stop.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Wanted to thank you for the wonderful review. I know when searching for a hotel you have many options to choose from and wanted to thank you for choosing us. I am glad that we were able to satisfy all your expectations during your recent stay. Hopefully we will get a chance for you to stay with us again in the future. If there is any further assistance I can provide please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent in every way. We've stayed in a number of Best Western especially in Calif. and this one by far the best. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. We only stayed one night and our room faced the lovely pool.

Gloria C.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benson
Comfort Inn
#3 of 9 in Tombstone
Days Inn Benson
Days Inn Benson
#3 of 5 in Benson

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!