“Everything and more!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ali R
Tucson, Arizona
“Everything and more!”
Reviewed 18 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

For a Women's day weekend, we decided to stay in a authentic Bisbee home. We were visiting for the Bisbee yearly Homes tour and found this gem on Trip advisory. My family was hestient when I told them I didnt want to stay in a regular "hotel", but were open to my adventurous side. From booking to the actual weekend of our stay, the hostess was extremely helpful!! She was prompt with her responses and of my questions asked. When we got to the home, we were all floored with the gorgeous views and the homes accommodations. There was everything extra in the home we could have asked for. (Tea kettle, 2 coffee pots, dishes, wine glasses, coffee mugs, mixers, Crock-Pot... And the list could go on and on!) I did also take advantage of the claw foot bathtub for a long warm bath! But, just like many homes in Bisbee, be prepared for some stairs! As long as you don't have any problem walking some, you will be fine getting up to the house. Even the beautiful fireplace was in working order and we took full advantage of it! Highly recommended this vacation home for your trip to Bisbee.

Management Response
19 Dec 2016
So happy you enjoyed the House of Smiley! I hope you all have a very happy and safe holiday season.
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Nov 2016
I am so pleased the 4 of you had a wonderful time. We also found the wine opener and pillow case:). I hope you have a safe journey back to Michigan.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing