“Fun Old Historic B & B Hotel”
Review of Bisbee Grand Hotel

Bisbee Grand Hotel
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Bisbee
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband and I just stayed at the Bisbee Grand Hotel in the Victorian room
for two nights. Breakfast was served on the top floor and you could enjoy
it inside, or outside on the balcony overlooking Main Street. Our room was
in amazing condition given the age of the property. We had a king size bed
with a sitting room off the bedroom. We met Joe who manages the hotel
and he was helpful and charming to chat with. We had a wonderful weekend
in Bisbee and look forward to staying at this hotel again. Marci :)

Room Tip: Rooms with king beds are larger.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marci S

Reviewed 12 August 2012

My wife, daughter and I stayed in the Catain's Suie and it was perfect. Great room filled with nautical knick knacks. We had a very, very late check-in and Kristen at the hotel bar handled us with grace and professionalism. On Saturday morning we met John - who manages the hotel and he made us feel at home on so many levels. He was a combination concierge/waiter/jack of all trades.
The breakfast was first rate on both mornings of our stay and we took the trolley tour of Bisbee that John recommended.
Huge, clean rooms and great service. Next time we're in Bisbee, AZ - we'll certainly book our stay at the Grand!

Room Tip: The rooms have different themes so ask what's available. For example the Captain's Suite (w...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sam K
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Bisbee Grand hotel and I absolutely loved it! It was in a great location (right on main street where most of the shops and restaurants are). This hotel is so cute with and has very unique rooms. I stayed in the Victorian suite. It had a gorgeous canopy bed and vintage claw foot bathtub. The decorations were beautiful and charming and gave the room an antique feel. The bed was so comfy I slept right through the night! The hotel provided a lovely complimentary breakfast in the morning. I sat out on the little balcony as I ate breakfast and enjoyed a very nice view of the mountains across the street. This hotel also has a really neat old saloon with fun and friendly bartenders. I highly recommend staying here! I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank katie n
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Without a doubt one of the best kept secrets in the US!
I honestly thought I had booked a different hotel when I arrived but after 2 minutes I knew I had just committed an Ignogram. Total success by ignorance!
Joe and Dee were perfect hosts and the hotel was unique and very comfortable.
Breakfast was awesome and the porch for smoking cigars was perfect!
Will suggest to anyone going to this quaint historic mining town.

Room Tip: The Victorian suite was perfect and the Captain's Suite looked amazing for 4 people
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stan K
Reviewed 29 July 2012

This is a romantic hotel with rooms of different themes. We stayed in the Victorian room and did not want to leave. It was so home-like and authentic. The hot breakfast on the veranda was a perfect way to start our day. The staff was helpful and very friendly, as well. We plan to visit this city and hotel again.

2  Thank Corenthia L
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We were amazed at how beautiful and clean the hotel was. The staff was friendly, especially the maid, who also makes amazing breakfast. Eating breakfast on the veranda was an excellent way to start the day. The location was perfect, we could walk around town and to the mine tour, our car never moved. The bed was so soft, I slept better than being at home!

Room Tip: We slept in the green room, which was right above the saloon. It was a good spot for us, because we...
2  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We finally got back to Bisbee, perhaps later than we expected, but there nevertheless. We had booked a room at the Bisbee Grand Hotel and when we arrived there we were immediately upgraded to one of the best rooms in the hotel. The Victorian suite was immaculate and inviting to tired travellers such as ourselves. Good beer and billiards downstairs in the bar, walked around town all night and the next day. Breakfast was good, coffee on the upstairs balcony was lovely with a fair view of passerby and main street. We would recommend this to any of our friends!

Room Tip: Check out everything online, but you can't beat checking them out in person...and the staff is m...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bisbee
Copper Queen Hotel
#2 of 9 in Tombstone
Audrey's  Inn
Audrey's Inn
#10 of 11 in Bisbee

Been to Bisbee Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!