Bisbee Grand Hotel
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$139
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
TripAdvisor
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewscovered wagonvictorian suitehollywood suitebird roombar downstairscaptains suitelive musicold westfresh fruitjohn waynegarden roomdifferent themethe main streetlarge bathroomquaint towntwo night stayold building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My friend and I had the most wonderful stay at the Bisbee Grand Hotel. Every room had a different theme. The owner and staff were so friendly and did everything they could to make our stay wonderful. We thoroughly enjoy the 2 nights we stayed there and would recommend it to all of our friends. Everyone that lives there is so friendly. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We stayed one night in the Garden room and one night in the Oriental room that faces the street. The Oriental room was very spacious and the Garden room was smaller and comfy. The Garden room was less noisy but we had a small fan of our own so the noise in the bar below did not bother us.
1  Thank Margaret E
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband and I just stayed at the Bisbee Grand Hotel in the Victorian room
for two nights. Breakfast was served on the top floor and you could enjoy
it inside, or outside on the balcony overlooking Main Street. Our room was
in amazing condition given the age of the property. We had a king size bed
with a sitting room off the bedroom. We met Joe who manages the hotel
and he was helpful and charming to chat with. We had a wonderful weekend
in Bisbee and look forward to staying at this hotel again. Marci :)

Room Tip: Rooms with king beds are larger.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marci S
Reviewed 12 August 2012

My wife, daughter and I stayed in the Catain's Suie and it was perfect. Great room filled with nautical knick knacks. We had a very, very late check-in and Kristen at the hotel bar handled us with grace and professionalism. On Saturday morning we met John - who manages the hotel and he made us feel at home on so many levels. He was a combination concierge/waiter/jack of all trades.
The breakfast was first rate on both mornings of our stay and we took the trolley tour of Bisbee that John recommended.
Huge, clean rooms and great service. Next time we're in Bisbee, AZ - we'll certainly book our stay at the Grand!

Room Tip: The rooms have different themes so ask what's available. For example the Captain's Suite (where we stayed had a nautical theme). Rumor has it that there is a room that has a queen-sized bed made to look like a covered wagon. Have fun! It's a great hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sam K
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Bisbee Grand hotel and I absolutely loved it! It was in a great location (right on main street where most of the shops and restaurants are). This hotel is so cute with and has very unique rooms. I stayed in the Victorian suite. It had a gorgeous canopy bed and vintage claw foot bathtub. The decorations were beautiful and charming and gave the room an antique feel. The bed was so comfy I slept right through the night! The hotel provided a lovely complimentary breakfast in the morning. I sat out on the little balcony as I ate breakfast and enjoyed a very nice view of the mountains across the street. This hotel also has a really neat old saloon with fun and friendly bartenders. I highly recommend staying here! I'm looking forward to my next visit.

2  Thank katie n
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Without a doubt one of the best kept secrets in the US!
I honestly thought I had booked a different hotel when I arrived but after 2 minutes I knew I had just committed an Ignogram. Total success by ignorance!
Joe and Dee were perfect hosts and the hotel was unique and very comfortable.
Breakfast was awesome and the porch for smoking cigars was perfect!
Will suggest to anyone going to this quaint historic mining town.

Room Tip: The Victorian suite was perfect and the Captain's Suite looked amazing for 4 people
1  Thank Stan K