“Ok experience ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch recently and arrived before the rush. Fun atmosphere. Service ok at best. Waitress forgot several parts of our order.

Pizza crust needs a little zip-was bland. Loved the idea of the smoldering rosemary they put in the take out pizza boxes-try some in the crust! It would be great!

1  Thank jake2771

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We ate dinner here on an overnight trip to Bisbee. The food was fabulous! Everything is so fresh and the presentation was lovely. I had the "Fancy Salad" - and it was! Also, a very nice wine list to choose from. My husband had one of the Italian sandwiches - good size portions, reasonable prices and our service was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant - although we did not have the pizza, there were lots of customers who did order pizza and it looked and smelled heavenly.

1  Thank PreciousRF
Reviewed 21 April 2014

If you're interested in great food please go to Screaming Banshee! The place is eclectic and fun. Consider investing in a local artist as well. Such talent on these walls. Why only 3 stars?? I just can't get decent service in this place. I don't go to a restaurant hungry. I would just like a server with a personality and who seems to want the job she chose. If they would converse a little, recognize when they've forgotten something (appetizers come before the entrée, yes for the third time I'd love a glass of wine and water, etc). I've wanted to take visiting friends to this place a dozen times but I usually end up choosing somewhere else just because of the service. I'm going again, of course, because Screaming Banshee deserves another chance, thanks to the chefs! Good job guys!

1  Thank Tammy-Sue K
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Wished it was not so windy the night we went as it would have been great to sit outside. The bruschetta is fabulous. The pizza was average. I think it would have been great, but I agree with other reviewers, the water makes it tough to make good pizza crust. The toppings and hte homemade sausage are definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Fun, Funky atmosphere, great food. Was visiting Bisbee with the girls and and was disappointed by one restaurant not being open and another with rude staff and an hour wait for a table we decided to try Screaming Banshee Pizza. On our way to Bisbee we had stopped at a fast food restaurant for a bathroom break and a drink and one of the employees recommended Screaming Banshee in Bisbee. We shared a bruschetta with artichoke dip appie and it was delish, The vegetarian in our group raved about the veggie pizza, I had a sandwich which was piled with wonderful flavours and the pasta was also excellent. Don't waste your time at the fancy restaurants in Bisbee if you want excellent food go to the Screaming Banshee.

1  Thank patrjar