“Brewery”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Brewery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We always enjoy visiting different breweries ... this one was no different- we enjoyed it. It was small, crowded, & there was food- brauts was it. I would recommend visiting this to have a beer or two, but look around for other places to eat.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Heidi99_11

Wellington, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Gotta love boutique breweries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I visited Bisbee for four days in Feb last year when the weather was definitely on the cool side, much colder than I expected. But the warmth and friendliness off the BBC more than made up for it. I found the BBC on my second day and I felt like a local by the time I was due to leave town. The staff are super friendly, as were the other patrons. I'm not really a bar person but I had such a nice time just sipping any one of the great range of beers and chatting away to whoever else was at the bar. I recommend trying the test tray of beers, half a dozen shot glasses with each of the the current beers on tap.

Visited February 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Every beer is good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

I'm not a big beer fan, but I like every beer at the Old Bisbee Brewing Company. This is a great place to come for a beer and hang out. Inside is pretty small, but they have a great outdoor area that's nice to sit at. If it's your first time, I would highly recommend the sampler tray. You get to taste all their delicious beers. They also have free popcorn with hot sauce if you like and if you need something a little more substantial, they make a mean bratwurst. The servers are friendly and this is just a fun place to hangout for a bit.

Visited February 2013
Mesa, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Having a drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Larry had a beer and I had their rootbeer. Both were very good. Staff person was very friendly. Had to do a few stairs to get in but it was worht it. Met a nice couple from Sierra Vista.

Visited June 2013
Tempe, Arizona, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

Staff is amazing and beer was excellent! Gluten free beer was a plus. Brats were yummy. Bartender even brought me over lotion she makes herself when she noticed I had a bad sunburn :)

Visited May 2013