“Quality brew while passing time just north of the border.”

Old Bisbee Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 35 things to do in Bisbee
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Spent a quiet afternoon in Bisbee Arizona recently and to the good fortune of my nephew and myself we enjoyed a couple of double hopped IPA's at this easy-to-miss brew pub. Outside of the nuisance of playing hand combat with several persistently annoying flies, our hour spent at Old Bisbee Brewery was quite satisfying. Between conversation with a few affable local patrons and gnawing on free popcorn, our depressing experience earlier in the day in vapid Tombstone was quickly forgotten.

1  Thank Mark B

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We always enjoy visiting different breweries ... this one was no different- we enjoyed it. It was small, crowded, & there was food- brauts was it. I would recommend visiting this to have a beer or two, but look around for other places to eat.

1  Thank Heidi99_11
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I visited Bisbee for four days in Feb last year when the weather was definitely on the cool side, much colder than I expected. But the warmth and friendliness off the BBC more than made up for it. I found the BBC on my second day and I felt like a local by the time I was due to leave town. The staff are super friendly, as were the other patrons. I'm not really a bar person but I had such a nice time just sipping any one of the great range of beers and chatting away to whoever else was at the bar. I recommend trying the test tray of beers, half a dozen shot glasses with each of the the current beers on tap.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I'm not a big beer fan, but I like every beer at the Old Bisbee Brewing Company. This is a great place to come for a beer and hang out. Inside is pretty small, but they have a great outdoor area that's nice to sit at. If it's your first time, I would highly recommend the sampler tray. You get to taste all their delicious beers. They also have free popcorn with hot sauce if you like and if you need something a little more substantial, they make a mean bratwurst. The servers are friendly and this is just a fun place to hangout for a bit.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Larry had a beer and I had their rootbeer. Both were very good. Staff person was very friendly. Had to do a few stairs to get in but it was worht it. Met a nice couple from Sierra Vista.