“Buster the beer maker made the experience!”

Old Bisbee Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 35 things to do in Bisbee
sonoma county
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Buster the beer maker made the experience!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Can't add much to other reviews. Yes, good beer direct so nice and fresh. Probably would have been a fairly lackluster experience except the exceptional Buster who was very personable and welcoming and had greAt stories! We really enjoyed him...

Visited May 2014

Phoenix, AZ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good beer”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Try this clean and cozy little micro-brewery.
Right in the center of things and as local as you get.
The drafts you get are directly from the vats to the tap without ever seeing the inside of a keg.
Friendly staff, inside and outside seating, down home clientele. Many locals,which always tells you something. Good variety and fair pricing.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ZihuaScott
Incline Village
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Tasty Sampler, Nice Staff”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We enjoyed a short stay at the Brewery. Nice guy across the street gave us a little tour. Very good beer. Fun stop for the adults!

Visited March 2014
Oracle, Arizona
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent beer here!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

What a nice little pub to find in downtown Bisbee. I drank their IPA, my wife the Pilsner...both great. And naturally I bought two glasses to take home with me!!!

Visited April 2014
Phoenix, AZ
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had wanted to try to place out, but with two young kids, didn't think it would happen. That was until my son saw they had rootbeer on tap. Then he was more than happy to try it out. The beer is very tasty. I liked that the bartender allowed my husband and I to combine 2 different beers together.

They serve Brats and chips. The brats were very good, although my kids didn't think so. Still, worth a trip if you enjoy homebrews.

Visited March 2014