“Unique clothes.”
Review of PanTerra Gallery

PanTerra Gallery
Ranked #1 of 23 Shopping in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PanTerra Gallery. PanTerra Gallery, Photography and Fashion Boutique, is located on Main Street in historic Old Bisbee, Arizona. Our focus is on Fine Art Photography and cutting edge Fashion, wearable art Jewelry, Handbags, Accessories and creative Gift Items.— Charles Feil and Maralyce Ferree
Merritt Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unique clothes.”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

You must go in this store while you are in Bisbee, it is fabulous!!! The employees in the store were exceptional that I met while shopping in the store. I highly suggest you store by the store(PANTERRA GALLERY)!
The town of Bisbee is unique!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Geri1946

BoxTurtleLady
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“One of the best finds in Bisbee!”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Panterra is not only a lovely gallery, but the unique clothing selection for women is phenomenal! I ended up going back 3 times on my last visit to Bisbee. The customer service is great -- and the styles and outfits provide endless opportunities. The buyer has a real eye. I'll go back to Bisbee just for the opportunity of visiting this gallery. Do not miss it!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank BoxTurtleLady
tucson
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun shopping, quality products”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have been to PanTerra three times now in the past 9 months. I love the variety and quality of their products. They have handmade copper jewelry and copper handbags, both locally appropriate since Bisbee was a large and productive copper mining community in days gone by. And they have locally designed clothes as well as a selection of clothes from around the world. Nice range of prices too so can find something for whatever spending mood I am in. Owners are often there, they are friendly and helpful as is their staff.

Visited May 2012
Arden Hills, MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I usually visit Bisbee twice a year and I wouldn't think of skipping PanTerra Gallery. Great clothing, jewelry, and art. I always leave with something I can't live without, and I always get positive comments on my acquisitions - whether it is something I am wearing or something displayed in my home.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Vicky_ArdenHillsMN
Phoenix, Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous, Sweet!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is a sweet place and the feeling when I entered it was that I belonged there. Great vibes, great, unique clothes, beautiful art, and the owner, Maralyce, is a jewel! You "gotta" go there if you are in Bisbee!

Visited February 2012