PanTerra Gallery
Ranked #1 of 23 Shopping in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PanTerra Gallery. PanTerra Gallery, Photography and Fashion Boutique, is located on Main Street in historic Old Bisbee, Arizona. Our focus is on Fine Art Photography and cutting edge Fashion, wearable art Jewelry, Handbags, Accessories and creative Gift Items.— Charles Feil and Maralyce Ferree
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This shop definitely had gorgeous jewelry and higher end clothing. But do not expect to be helped unless you look like you have money to spend.

We were at the end of our trip there .. And it was one of the last places I walked in ... I was wearing a pair of jeans and a tshirt. First, the lady saw me walk in and barely glanced at me. It wasn't till I started looking at the jewelry that she even acknowledged my presence in the store. Felt like more of a hello I'm watching you. Sheesh felt like a criminal. My daughter walked out because she felt uncomfortable. I continued to look through the store .. Saw that she was helping a customer in the back room. Wanted to look at the cuter clothes in there .. But felt like if I did I would have been told that there was nothing in there for me to buy in my size.

Owners - you have a great store ... Maybe not everyone has money to buy something in your store ... But at least make them feel welcome. By the way - contrary to how I may have been dressed .. I actually could afford your store, but walked out because of the lack of civility I was given.

Gorgeous jewelry though .. To the artist who made the silver bracelets ... I loved them!

2  Thank cherio25
Maralyce, Owner at PanTerra Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

We appreciate that you took the time to write about our store and thank you for your comments about our clothes and jewelry. It sounds as if you were treated rudely and for that we apologize.

We really make an effort to try and provide a wonderful and welcoming experience for people coming into the store. That means, in addition to a well laid out store and attractive displays, salespeople who are there to be helpful and friendly, but not pushy, who leave guests to wander but are attentive if they need help. That may come off as a bit stand offish if one is used to being smothered with attention as soon as you enter a store. That said, I think in your case it sounds as if you were unacknowledged and also felt unwanted. That's not acceptable to us as owners nor as shoppers ourselves. We have brought this to the attention of our staff and once again emphasized the necessity to welcome guests and be attuned to their needs.

We hope you'll give us another chance when you visit Bisbee again.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I live in Tucson but my friends and I drive to Bisbee just to shop at this wonderful store And the longer I live in Tucson, the more I discover lots of other women who do the same thing! This is a welcoming, down-to-earth boutique with a wide variety of practical, stylish clothing, purses, hats, jewelry, scarves (oh the scarves!) at very reasonable prices. But it's the wonderful members of their sales staff that always make the thrip worthwhile. They're friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy or rushed. They take the time to help you see different ways of wearing different pieces, and to point out hidden treasures. So take your girlfriends and treat yourself to the relaxed atmosphere and beautiful selection at Pan Terra. You'll keep going back, and you'll look forward to the trip every time.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

You must go in this store while you are in Bisbee, it is fabulous!!! The employees in the store were exceptional that I met while shopping in the store. I highly suggest you store by the store(PANTERRA GALLERY)!
The town of Bisbee is unique!!

1  Thank Geri1946
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Panterra is not only a lovely gallery, but the unique clothing selection for women is phenomenal! I ended up going back 3 times on my last visit to Bisbee. The customer service is great -- and the styles and outfits provide endless opportunities. The buyer has a real eye. I'll go back to Bisbee just for the opportunity of visiting this gallery. Do not miss it!

1  Thank BoxTurtleLady
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have been to PanTerra three times now in the past 9 months. I love the variety and quality of their products. They have handmade copper jewelry and copper handbags, both locally appropriate since Bisbee was a large and productive copper mining community in days gone by. And they have locally designed clothes as well as a selection of clothes from around the world. Nice range of prices too so can find something for whatever spending mood I am in. Owners are often there, they are friendly and helpful as is their staff.