Audrey's Inn
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$124
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthird floorbrewery gulchfull kitchenone nightold buildingcondocouchstairsbedroomnoisetownlinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2011

My husband and I and our dog spent 3 days/2 nights in Bisbee July 1-3. We wanted to stay somewhere that allowed pets and was quiet at night. My Place fit the bill perfectly! This is a one bedroom apt. that is associated with Audrey's Inn but in a totally different location than the Inn. Audrey left the key for us in the lockbox on the door so we could checkin whenever we arrived and had the cooler on so it was comfortable. There is a small totally fenced backyard right off the kitchen so our dog had a great time and we didn't have to walk him all the time.
My Place is about a 10 minute walk to downtown and even closer to the Screaming Banshee Pizzeria and the High Desert Market and Espresso Bar - we dined at both and also give them high marks.
My Place has a comfortable living room, dining room (with a futon couch), bedroom with ensuite bath, and a full kitchen and would be suitable for a couple or a small family to stay for an extended time. There is also free wi-fi in the apt. It was very comfortable and clean and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend My Place to anyone. The only thing that could make it better is if there was a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Since it is in a residential neighborhood, you don't have to contend with some of the noise issues mentioned in other posts about accommodation in downtown Bisbee.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebbieinAZ
Reviewed 29 September 2010

I stayed in a two story room which was beautiful! My room was the wedding theme and the bedroom was downstairs. Audrey is the sweetest person! I want to retire in Bisbee. There is an awesome bar right across the street. The people accepted us like we were family. I would recommend Audrey's Inn to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2010

We stay here regularly in our business travels - not only is the service friendly and responsive, the rooms are incredible for the money - especially in Bisbee where, so often, you pay a lot for a little. Clean (immaculate) and large rooms with full kitchens (basically it's like you have your own apartment), and super comfortable beds. We've stayed in four of the rooms, and love them all. We also love the convenience to downtown restaurants, shops and entertainment. Thanks, Audrey's, for such a great place in downtown Bisbee!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank alisagc
Reviewed 26 April 2010

If you're planning on going to Audrey's Inn, it is perfect for any occasion and right in the heart of the town. You can get anywhere on foot. Don't let the outside deceive you; the rooms are all unique and decorated in their own way. Absolutely beautiful. All the rooms we saw would have been perfect for us. Audrey was very accommodating. No complaints at all about Audrey's Inn. Do not stay there on a Saturday night if you intend to get any sleep. I think I could have handled the motorcycylists at the Bar until midnight or 1 but not until 4:30 in the morning. Several of them felt compelled to burn rubber as they left at 3:00 a.m. Too bad they are distracting from a totally awesome experience at Audrey's Inn. Of course, most of that is out of her control. I would stay there again but just plan on taking a nap in the afternoon and then go partying with the rest of them since I couldn't sleep. I highly recommend Audrey's Inn.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2009

We asked for a room away from the street, so we could have some quiet on a Friday-Saturday night stay. What we got was a delightful room, in the heart of Bisbee. What we also got was a full on rock band across the street in the Stock Exchange (a bar) that played until 1:40 am, drunks yelling in the street for another hour and bottles being thrown in the trash at 6 am. A sleepless night ruined an otherwise nice stay. Stay far away from the bar scene if you plan on sleeping at all.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple