“THE PROPRIETRESS,JOY, IS OUR LONG LOST AUNT!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bisbee
Calumet and Arizona Guest House
Ranked #10 of 14 Bisbee B&B and Inns
ARIZONA
“THE PROPRIETRESS,JOY, IS OUR LONG LOST AUNT!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We have stayed at this lovely B and B 4 times now. Each visit has made us smile; honestly feeling loved as we were leaving..All of our the breakfasts were wonderful and the service staff has been so kind. We feel like we are visiting a family member who makes us feel so special and has pre-thought about everything necessary to make us feel at home!
They are dog friendly, and even offered to watch our well behaved miniature poodle while we went out for dinner. Joy, the owner, is well dialed in to the community,always there to make reservations for us when ever we ask for information. How easy she makes our trip!!! Her home is historic, with lovely family antiques. She decorates her long friendly dining room table to honor the holiday of the month...We arrived toward the end of February; just in time to enjoy valentines month in red and white lace... and as we left she was changing the decor to green and white lace decor for St Patricks Day!!! The array of her grandmother's one of a kind English bone china teacups matched the holidays as well! Lovely period pieces...

Room Tip: Ask the owner, tell her all of your needs!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SPARTACUSER
Joy608, Owner at Calumet and Arizona Guest House, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Welcome to the family. I'm glad that you felt welcome and comfortable with us. Come again. Joy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Los Alamos, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

Rooms are furnished with beautiful antique furniture's, beds are very comfortable.
My dog there was treated like the guest. I'm truly surprised that owner was not afraid to have pets close to such precious pieces.
The only drawback is location, about 3miles from Bisbee downtown,

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Waltertu
Joy608, Owner at Calumet and Arizona Guest House, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
Thank you for your kind remarks. We enjoy our guests, even the four legged ones. You should be thanked for making my hobby most enjoyable. My staff work hard to keep everything up. I hope that you will stay with us again or stop by if you are in the neighborhood to visit. Joy
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2012

This B & B was charming and the gardens were gorgeous. The bed was perfect! However the doors don't lock from the outside only from the inside and the locks kept falling off. We had the jacuzzi room ( needs curtains as people can look in !! ) and takes at least 2-3 hours to warm up to just warm.
We were excited to have a made to order Breakfast yet the eggs benedict were cold and the hollandaise was not recognizable. The next day I tried the Quiche- again luke warm.
I would highly recommend the surroundings but not the breakfast. And there was cheap toilet paper instead of kleenex ( an actual roll of TP) that was rough for the face and nose! Not impressive.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 555SaucyB
Joy608, Owner at Calumet and Arizona Guest House, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
The spa controller had been struck by lightening. I had replaced the motor but didn't know about the heater. I am still trying to get it fixed. Soon I hope. I'lm surprised about the breakfast being warm since we cook it, put it on warm plates and take it out directly. I appreciate things being brought to my attention so that I can fix them. I didn't know about the spa being warm until I read the review. We try but can't solve problems unless we know about them. Joy
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

My husband and I had a great time at this B & B. It was our first time in Bisbee. We were there for his Birthday which turned out to be Pirate weekend. It was his first experience at B & B. The breakfast was amazing!! cooked to ordered. Joy was very helpful and pleasant so are all the staffs. We met some great people (other guests) and had nice conversations at breakfast both Sat and Sun morning.. I purchased this from Living Social and stayed in the Beigh room which was nice, big and had our own bathroom. We had a great experience. Our friends didn't stay at this location but I got to visit their place and we made the right choice. We would come back to this place again if ever in Bisbee. It was not too far from town plus we also did farmers market one morning which was near by.

Room Tip: Great place for couples!!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PSant
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

we bought a buy one night get another night free from Living Social. cost 120.00. We called and made reservations. When we got there we realized we got the CHEAPEST room with shared bathroom. looking up the website. the particular room we got was called Peach Room costing 80.00. DO NOT BUY LIVING SOCIAL COUPON FOR CALUMET AND ARIZONA GUEST HOUSE.

Room Tip: Do NOT Stay There!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Joy608, Owner at Calumet and Arizona Guest House, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
This reservation was done through a third party. I had told the person on the phone that the peach room was the only room that was available on the date they wanted. They were told that it had a shared bath and that there was someone in the room next door on the one night but that I wouldn't book it for the second night. I suggested that they look at our website to see the rooms and that they might want to select a different date. I don't know if this information was given to them through the third party. They did not have my most inexpensive room since it was occupied. I'm sorry that they didn't get all of the information.
Bettendorf, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

This bed and breakfast is charming and filled with antiques, We stayed in the executive suite and found the accommodations very homey. The king-sized bed was a plus. The bath was a combination of old and new--a skylight and an antique chest of drawers. The veranda overlooks a koi pond and the grounds are just beautiful. Breakfast was wonderful and it was delightful to share with the host and other guests.There was a choice of hot items each day...pancakes/French toast/crepes/eggs/bacon/country fries/quiche--plus homemade jellies and muffins--delicious! Staff were especially friendly.

Room Tip: Didn't see other rooms but loved ours. It was quite large and had a veranda. Ask for the execu...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paorch
Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2011

We were blessed to stay at this wonderful B & B for a weekend for our son's wedding. The entire place was at our disposal, and it was lovely to have so many family members be able to stay together at the same place. The owner and staff were most accommodating and helpful throughout our time there. (One of the staff members even helped out when our infant grandson needed clothing washed.) The rehearsal dinner, wedding morning breakfast and wedding reception dinner were all delicious and beautifully served. (The owner even helped us by serving breakfast early on the day of our departure for those of us who needed to get on the road early.) The back patio provided a lovely setting for the actual wedding ceremony, and there were many lovely little touches such as personalized napkin rings and reception favors for the guests that had the happy couple's names on them. The table settings were also beautifully done. The rooms at the guest house have a lot of history and character, and the staff and owner were very accessible and willing to help if needed. Please give yourself the pleasure of a stay here if you are ever in the area. It is truly a wonderfully memorable place.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Master Bedroom upstairs and loved it - very beautiful furniture and such a comforta...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank sunnyhill58
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bisbee
Copper Queen Hotel
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#4 of 9 in Tombstone
School House Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Calumet and Arizona Guest House? Share your experiences!