“Good Mexican”

555 Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A new fine dine restaurant in Bisbee, we feature an eclectic array of sandwiches and salads for lunch and dinner entrees including fresh seafood, steaks, chicken, duck, veal and pork. You won't believe our Sonoran Fried Cactus app!
Bisbee, Arizona
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We went with another couple to try it out and were very pleased. Good service, good food and good atmosphere. The sauces were all exceptional and the prices were right. We will return soon.

• Visited January 2014

“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

A couple of my friends and I went to this restaurant on a whim while spending a day running a photo shoot in Bisbee. The food was fantastic! As an appetizer we ordered the fried cactus and it came with this homemade prickly pear bbq sauce that completely set it off. I ordered the special that day which was a reuban sandwich that came with fries. When I received the order it was very pleasing to look at and the portion was the perfect size. The rye bread was toasted perfectly, the thousands island dressing and sourcraut melted I'm your mouth and the corned beef was prepared perfectly. It was around this past Easter when I went on this occasion and the next month when I went back out to Arizona I visited the restaurant again. Once again I was not disappointed and on this trip my husband and mother-in-law accompanied me. My husband ordered their bacon stuffed bison burger that had the same house made bbq sauce on it and he said it was the best bison burger he had ever had! I highly recommend this locale to anyone in the area who is in the mood for creatively prepared dishes and amiable staff. Is awesome!

Carroll, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were on a family vacation with my son from Ft Huachuca and this restaurant was recommended by one of his friends. I am from the mid-west, and this is one of the BEST burgers I have ever had. We stopped for lunch, and the owner was short staffed that day, and the service was still very good. The food is definitely worth the trip.

• Visited May 2013
tucson
“Best in the West!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My wife and I are destination foodies who spent one night in Bisbee to explore the food scene. Well, Sunday night off season seemed not the time to explore the food culture of Bisbee, or so I thought.....IT WAS! We hiked up Main St just prior to the Monsoon and found 555. Very unassuming and simple on the outside. BUT, ON THE INSIDE, LOOK OUT. The chef, Jaime, is a transplant from upstate NY and can he cook! The black and bleu salad was inspired (world class homemade dressing), the Filet was done to perfection, and the Pork Tenderloin was without a doubt, the best I have eaten in many years. I would guarantee any lover of pork would be impressed. Given the quality of the food, the creativity of Jaime, and did I mention the very modest prices, this is now one of our new destination delights.

• Visited June 2013
“Best steak in southern Arizona!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The Copper Queen concierge recommended the Triple Nickel last night. So we walked up the hill to find Arturo's simple & elegant restaurant. We started with wine and lettuce wraps and were so impressed, we continued with a Filet and Wellington. The steaks were perfectly cooked and the service timely but not intrusive. Bringing our friends back tonight! If you make your way to Bisbee's 555 Grill you'll experience a true diamond.

• Visited June 2013