“Excellent Roast Duck”

Cafe Roka
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Unique flavor combinations, vivid colors and complimentary textures combine with a carefully chosen wine list, and a vivacious atmosphere to create not just a satisfying meal, but a convivial dining experience. Come for the live music every Friday night, come to celebrate a life milestone or come for a love of good food, come to find out what is truly one of the great rural restaurants in Arizona.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Roast Duck”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is the best roast duck I have ever tasted. The service is wonderful and the atmosphere is very continental. There are ample portions and the price is reasonable. I would not have expected a restaurant of this quality in an out of the way place like Bisbee, AZ

• Visited August 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“A MUST”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The food was amazing & you can't miss...ah, the date appetizer...my mouth is watering just typing this! The wine selection & deserts are not to be missed either!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kat c
Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unquestionably the Best Dinner in Bisbee”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have been going to Cafe Roka for close to 20 years...even including the first location. That in itself should tell you something. The chef (Rod) has stayed on top of shifting trends and changes in pallet/taste throughout that time and updates menus accordingly. Like someone else said....we save this Roka for special occasions. It unquestionably is, and is known as, the the best restaurant in Bisbee.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Logan S
Bisbee, Arizona
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I save Cafe Roka for special occasions, not that you have to. I ate here most recently for my 50th birthday and I really enjoyed the food, my companions and the restaurant staff. It was wonderful. We ate, drank and celebrated for hours and the waitress never got that look in her eye that said "would they just leave, please..." In fact, we stayed until closing without even realizing it! I've never had a bad meal here - the menu changes from time to time, so you never know what will be available but I can easily recommend the lasagna, sea bass and lamb to name a few entrees. Every appetizer I have had here is wonderful too! Their hours change depending on season so give them a call before you come to town, make sure that they're open and also to make your reservations!

• Visited July 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Not designed for family but accommodating to us anyway!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Although the dinners started with a soup, lentil and black bean, that was ok, the salad was delicious (for a non-salad lover, that's a lot to say) .
I went for the special, a beef dish which I ordered rare ( perfect) and I was pleasantly surprised. Every sauce was tasty and the portion was huge. I was offered a to go box and I took it. I was pleasantly satisfied. My 8 year old grandson enjoyed himself and rated the need as a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale!
I highly recommend this eatery while in Bisbee. Good place to eat!

fmiller100, Manager at Cafe Roka, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Hmmm We don't have a children's menu, that's true, but asking for something for children is always an option. We often make spaghetti or pizza for kids. And we provide booster chairs and high chairs and materials to keep kids occupied. We're glad you liked our restaurant and your grandson was most enthusiastic giving us a 10!