“Totally relaxed”

Price range: US$17 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Unique flavor combinations, vivid colors, opposing textures are featured in original recipes on the entree and starters menu. A carefully chosen wine list and a full bar featuring classic drinks complements the food menu. The vivacious atmosphere in the Art Deco building creates not just a satisfying meal, but a convivial dining experience. Come to celebrate love of good food, a life milestone, or if you are just plain hungry. You will find what is truly one of the great rural restaurants in Arizona. there is live music every Friday and Sunday night. Cafe Roka serves Food to Live For!
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very relaxing. Service very good and the food is exciting and good. Parking can be challenging but worth the effort.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

If you like to have fun don’t come here. My family and I went to have a nice dinner and the first thing they did was tell one if us to keep it down. Also there keep the air at a crippling 81*, so bring lots of sweat towels. My food was ok not $40 a plate ok. The waiters are very rude and need to take some classes on customer service. After my sister with Autism was told to keep quite it just about made up My mind. I will never be back.

1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 11 June 2018

A fabulous fun dinner in Bisbee. Multiple courses are included with dinner which amounted to more delicious food than we could possibly eat. Way too good to waste so we made a stew at our Airbnb in the desert the next night with the leftovers. Yum. The best surprise was even with drinks - the house wine blend is exquisite - our bill came to way less than we would have paid at home in San Francisco for such a sumptuous meal. Interesting friendly wait staff and upscale Gold Rush era decor with modern touches. Another pleasant touch was the complimentary palate refreshing between courses sorbet.

fmiller100, Manager at Cafe Roka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

thank you for your review.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I love this place. Food is always excellent and wonderful wine selection. We had early snack and wine and then back for dinner. The trip from Tucson to Bisbee was just for this adventure. It was a hit again.

fmiller100, Manager at Cafe Roka, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

We appreciate it that you make the trip from Tucson to dine with us. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My wife and I drove from Sierra Vista to Bisbee to eat at Cafe Roka. I've been there 4 times before but it was her first. We had a lovely meal of duck and pasta. The drinks were nicely prepared and served and the food was delicious. The server was personable and thoughtful. The only negative was the service was a bit slow but they were fairly busy. The setting is pleasant and the food wonderful so it didn't really matter. If you are in the desert and want a special meal it is worth the drive. Allow some extra time to wonder the town too.

1  Thank PuffTrog

Been to Cafe Roka? Share your experiences!