“A Gem”

Cafe Cornucopia
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Thanks to Tripadvisor rating for this restaurant, it is a real find. We had their soup and half sandwich special. Everything is homemade including the soups, the quiche, the turkey in the sandwich, the baked goods and the freshly squeezed lemonade and lemonade/tangerineade. A large slice of excellent, homemade bread accompanies the soup. This little cafe fills up quickly, so arrive early for lunch or after the noon crowd. We took cookies for later in the day and wish that we had taken more! We are planning our next trip to Bisbee and this is a must for us.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We were in Bisbee with some friends who knew about their homemade bread. We didn't actually eat at the the restaurant but simply stopped to pick up a couple of loaves of their bread. You need to order it ahead of time and they will bake it up fresh for you. A good, heavy loaf of what tastes like bread that your grandmother might have made.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My husband and I had lunch at Cafe Cornucopia - what a great little spot. The food was fresh (even my lemonade/tangerine beverage) and just delicious. It seemed all the locals were there - which is always a good sign to me that the food is good.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I've always walked by this little cafe but never stopped to eat, what was I thinking? After years of walking up and down Main street my family and I decided to stop and eat at this cafe. I had the meat loaf sandwich which was just perfect on sourdough bread. For dessert a slice of blueberry pie hit the spot. I would definitely go back and try another sandwich or quiche or soup, but get there early as the food sells out!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We had quiche for lunch and found that it was really enough. You can add a salad or soup for a bigger price but I chose a smoothie to accompany the dish instead. My husband did get the soup as well and we both liked it a lot. Nice little eatery!

Been to Cafe Cornucopia? Share your experiences!