Jonquil Motel
US$139
US$77
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleangave us great recommendationsin towntwo night staybisbee areastreet noisewould definitely stay here againcopper queenvisiting bisbeebackyardlinenscarportratesaz
Reviewed 2 March 2007

I stayed overnight 1 night in Bisbee, and quite a few B&B's were booked, and the Copper Queen was out of my price range. So the Jonquil fit the bill. Quite, clean, affordable rooms in a good part of town.

Stayed: January 2007
2  Thank Bigskychick
Reviewed 1 February 2007

I stayed at the Jonquil Motel for one night and that was enough!

When I realized that I had been given a room that was right next to (on?) the road I asked for another room. I was told by the young man at the desk that they were sold out and did not have another room to put me in (which turned out not to be true They just did not have another room for a one person). I was told that the noise form the traffic (admittedly not like freeway traffic since Bisbee is so small) would stop by 6:30 pm. At 7:00 it was still like having cars drive right through the room, albiet it one at a time. I again asked if they had another room that they could move me to and I was told no. The traffic continued on into the night with some let-up but then started again at 5:45 a.m.

The room they gave me was old, small and functional but not much else. The centrally controlled (not by me!) heating kept coming on and going off every 3-5 minutes. When it was on I couldn't hear the cars but the continual on and off cycles drove me crazy.

The owner was there in the morning and did say that, if she had been there the night before, she would have offered me another larger room that was away from the road and had individually controlled heating for the same price.

So, I don't really know what the attraction might be at the Jonquil Hotel but it sure isn't room #1 or the customer service! I did go to the School House B&B the next two nights and had an absolutely wonderful stay in a pretty place, with a great breakfast, for less than I paid at the Jonquil.

• Stayed: January 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 6 November 2006

This was my first time in Bisbee and I didn't know heads from tails for places to stay. I looked on Tripadvisor for research and I saw this motel. The place was extremely clean, and cute. The owners are a husband and wife couple. The were very accommodating, knowledgable and nice. We really enjoyed our stay and wanted to advise others of our experience.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank ptoddfrog2
Reviewed 28 August 2006

Extremely charming little Motel that well exemplifies the beauty of Bisbee itself. Located in Quietest most beautiful part of town, just up the block on Main St. & Downtown Bisbee. Very Hospitable Owners, who ensure you stay is a great one. Prices are compeitively ten dollars below the norm, is a small quaint Motel, that could charge ten dollars above the norm, due to its quiet location, and hospitality, and extreme cleanlieness, and timelieness of service. This Motel best exemplifies the peaceful life of Bisbee, and is nearby the heart of the city. I have been coming to this Motel twice a year since its opening, & will continue to do so as long as the propreitors are in business. By far the best value for the money. Only the Landmark Hotel -'The Copper Queen' is equal to this quaint quiet clean hotel, but the Copper Queen is more than double the price & rates, & doesn't have the quietness or the beautiful location, or hospitality of The Jonquil. I love this area Le Jonquil is located in, I have since purchased land in this same area just a block or two from Downtown, close to commerce but just far enough for peaceful residing 24 hrs. a day. You will be glad you stayed at this Motel. Don't make the mistake of shopping around to find a motel you will latter be unhappy with. The Jonquil assures your satisfaction, and its lure, overall qualities will have you coming back to stay again and again.

Stayed: July 2006
6  Thank LindseyBux
Reviewed 17 July 2006

The Jonquil Motel is a secret jewel in Bisbee, Arizona. We rented two units for two nights on a family trip, and we were delighted. Rates are extremely reasonable, and staff friendly and helpful. An amazing mural by local artist Rose Johnson and samples of her art in the rooms add delight. Private outdoor spaces for cocktails and conversation in the cool of the evening are available. We were pleased, and will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2006