Copper City Inn
US$139
US$101
  • Pool
US$124
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
TripAdvisor
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
Travelocity
All reviewswarren suitebottle of winehigh desert marketoff street parkingcontinental breakfastthought of everythingmain streetlovely balconyshort walkin townb bnice accommodationsfrench doorscafe rokabalcony overlooking the streetstairs to climbthree rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stayed here during our Bisbee visit and loved it!! the rooms were quiet, clean and cozy and decorated with antiques with lots of love for detail, the beds comfy! Communication with the owners was great! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
fmiller100, Owner at Copper City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

We definitely want you back!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We had the wonderful luck of finding the Copper City Inn during our stay in Bisbee. We were there for a company dinner and I took a chance. Wonderful room with full size refrigerator and kitchen. Such a bonus. Along with that, WINE was left in the room. I love that there isn't a front desk. You just roll up, whisk yourself into your room and BAM, you're on your way to wonderful stay. If there was a down side to note. The walls are thin. You can hear folks moving around above you (if you get the ground floor) and going up the steps. So keep it to low scream...if you know what I mean. I'm a poet and didn't even know it....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Glad you lucked out and found us! About the sound/walls...we are in a 10 year old building with modern construction, in fact we have double insulation between walls and floors. That said, sometimes, depending on guests' habits, you can hear people in other rooms. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that all of our rooms have french doors as well as windows. The fourth wall is not 'solid' consequently there is some sound transference. We have tried to mitigate that with heavy curtains (which are light barriers also).

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This bed and breakfast was a romantic getaway for my husband and I for our third wedding anniversary. It was a much needed break and a wonderful location. The room was clean and the wine was wonderful. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the porch in the late afternoon Sun and really loved walking the stairs late night. This is a great town and I would highly recommend this location as a place for all newcomers to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013

We're always pleased when a romantic ron-day-voo is romantic. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed at The Copper City Inn for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I previously had mostly stayed at the Copper Queen or Gym Club Suites but when participating in the Bisbee 1000 I walked past the Copper City Inn and picked up a business card and flyer from their front door. It looked so nicely kept and clean. I was not disappointed when I arrived. The room was beautiful and everything looks brand new which is uncommon in Bisbee since all of the buildings are older. It seems like the owners think of everything. They even had a little basket in the bathroom of commonly forgotten travel items like razors etc. which I thought was super since I am one of those people who always forgets something like that. There is not a front desk per say but I like that better. You don't have to worry about getting there on time especially with Phoenix rush hour etc. You just need your code to get in so it was like having our own little place in Bisbee. The balcony is a nice view of Main Street and you are right next door to The Savory Spot which I love having breakfast at. We had no problems with anything. The furniture is beautiful, beds comfy, heater works really well, (I am always cold), there are stairs to climb but that is par for Bisbee since it is basically a city built into the side of a canyon wall and something that all travelers to Bisbee should consider. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and I will be staying here again soon. :-)

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs or have someone with you that has a hard time with them, reserve Louis De Bisbee Suite which only has one flight of stairs from the street. The rooms are well worth the few steps and I believe this has to be the cleanest, well kept place in Bisbee.
1  Thank Maxter98

Thank you for your complete review. You've hit on many of the things we emphasize about the Inn and some we don't (heat). We do have an 'emergency' kit in the bathrooms which included razors, shaving cream, and female sanitary products (can someone come up with a better name for tamps and maxi pads please!) Stairs are a part of the Inn and part of every place in Old Bisbee as mentioned, but they are nice stairs and not rickety. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The Copper city Inn, chosen from the Trip Advisor list, is everything it said it was: clean, convenient, cost friendly. The room was not only spotless, it contained everything a traveler might need for a comfortable stay. And I mean everything. Usually one forgets some little item but that would make a difference at the Copper City Inn. There are 20 steps to the upstairs room and if you can't negotiate them, you probably belong on a tour bus that stops at hotels with elevators. Off-street parking is a plus as is the neighborhood with restaurants aplenty. Strongly recommended.

Room Tip: flip a coin--you'll always win.
2  Thank PhoenixJohn

Thanks to you and to trip advisor. We use TA extensively when we travel, it's always good to get several peeps take on a place before taking the plunge. (No we don't get paid to plug TA, it is simply a very good service) Thanks for your review.