“GREAT attention to detail...you'll be treated like royalty, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel San Ramon

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bisbee
Hotel San Ramon
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Bisbee
Seattle, Washington
“GREAT attention to detail...you'll be treated like royalty, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2011

I go to Bisbee every year for a getaway on a special event weekend and always have a great time as it's a very friendly place to be. I've stayed at numerous hotels and this year, booked a room at the Hotel San Ramon to try something new and to save a few bucks from another nearby hotel that's pretty pricey (especially on a special event weekend like this was). My first great experience was discovering that you can save a nice chunk by booking online and early on their website. I did that and was very happy with the discount. So easy to do. I loved the pics of the room online, but to be honest, they do NOT do the rooms justice! The rooms are far lovlier in person than their photos indicate! When you check in and head upstairs, all the doors are open so you can look in each room (well, if you're first up there, anyway, of course). I did and was really impressed with the lovliness of each room!

When I arrived, I was greeted by the extremely friendly staff: Tamara, the manager and Jessica, the housekeeper. Delightful women! Each guest was given a gift bag full of fun things to enjoy with our weekend, a nice touch that they certainly dídn't have to do and that was very much appreciated. Party beads, noisemakers, lollipops and colorful leis as well as a nice note. (That night, waiting by the door to my room, was a glass jar with freshly baked cookies inside and a sweet little note telling me to enoy the special weekend!).

The room was beautiful and immaculate, and the bed beautifully made up with lovely pillows and nice, soft sheets. Aesthetically, everything went together so beautifully. The amenties in the bathroom included shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath salts, makup removers and there's even a separate towel specifically for makeup. A hair dryer was provided, too. The room had a beautiful tray with bottled water and wine glasses on the bed. Everything was spotless, tidy and exactly the way you expect and want your room to be. Each room has it's own air conditioning unit with a remote, so it was easily adjustable from bed (a nice option).

I was in the one room that is in the interior of the hotel (all others face the street), Golondrina. It was very quiet, but even so, they provided soft earplugs just in case you want them. I didn't need them. I never heard my neighbors at all, either. This room has a window that faces a (very) narrow alley, so there is a skylight for added light. It is in a cupola so the windows that are letting in the light are on the sides, not directly in the ceiling. It gives you tons of light (something to keep in mind if you prefer it dark in the morning). It's a great room for an afternoon nap! The ceiling is very high and has a fan over the bed with chains low enough to reach easily. Nice.

I have stayed in a lot of hotels, B&Bs, inns, etc. and can honestly say that Hotel San Ramon wins BIG points on so many levels from me and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! Excellent customer service, excellent accommodations, excellent attention to details AND to top it all off, a lovely thank you letter for staying with them. THAT gets even more points: a thank you note. Perfect.

Just trust all of us that are telling you how lovely a stay it is and go. You will love it! I'll DEFINITELY be returning and enjoying their lovely hospitality again soon!

Room Tip: Book early on their site and get a discount!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2011

This hotel was fantastic. I had a great room that was larger than any other hotel room I could have had in Sierra Vista. It was so nice to stay in a place with so much character and all the conveniences you need when traveling for business. Tamara, the hotel manager, was fantastic. I hosted a group of my coworkers at a local Mexican restaurant. Tamara took care of the reservation for me. Anyone coming to Sierra Vista for work should take the 30 minute drive to Bisbee and stay at the Hotel San Ramon!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Ralewis15
Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2011

We opened the door to our room to find freshly baked cookies, bottled water, and ear plugs waiting for us. Luckily, we didn't have to use the ear plugs, even though it's next door to the Copper Queen, we couldn't hear any of the live music and other nightlife sounds, which we very much appreciated. The staff were easy to deal with, the bed was comfortable, room was clean, and water pressure high.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gontyna
Baker City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2011

Pamela at the Real Estate office recommended the San Ramon and I was very glad she did. The facility was warm and inviting. Tamara, the innkeeper, was very pleasant and accommodating. Everything was neat as a pin and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever had. The location is perfect with the convenience of one of Bisbee's best restaurants right next door. The fish tacos were awesome!

Room Tip: Ask -- Tamara is flexible & willing to please.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank prospectorschocolate
Phoenix
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2011

Sweet little place right in town. We enjoyed parking the car and then walking to everything. The management is friendly and service oriented. The rooms are attractive and spotless. We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
Anthem, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed the Hotel San Ramon. Great location, complimentary cookies and water a nice touch. Guest room was delightfully furnished, shabby chic. Loved the added touch of having a towel for make up in the bathroom!! Never seen that before. Only negative was that the room was a little noisy during the night. Stayed in room 2. Would definitely stay at the Hotel San Ramon if I returned to Bisbee, but would request a quieter room.

• Stayed January 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2011

Hello,

This note is primarily addressed to Tamara at the front desk whom showed us exemplarily kindness, and went out of her way to help two stranded travelers
yesterday!!

SO many times, folks COMPLAIN instead of showing appreciation.... I did not want to
have that happen in our situation....

We flew our plane from the Phoenix area for "the day only" and ended up needing to spend the night due to unfavorable
flying conditions.... Tamara not only showed us kindness and gave us some necessary toiletries,
she drove us to the Bisbee Airport back to our awaiting aircraft ...giving up a portion of her Sunday morning.
When we tried to give her a monetary gift for her trouble, she said she would give it to the housekeeper whom
"worked so much harder" than herself! What a gracious young lady........

We just appreciated this kindness so very much and it is so refreshing to encounter such service and kindness
in this day and time......

With heartfelt appreciation,

Wayne and Debbie

Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Debbie1955_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bisbee
Copper Queen Hotel
#10 of 11 in Bisbee
Tombstone Monument Ranch
Tombstone Monument Ranch
#2 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Hotel San Ramon? Share your experiences!