“We will be back!!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Scottsdale, Arizona
“We will be back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I have stayed at bed and breakfasts all over, and this has been my favorite!! The room was quaint, and I loved the quilt on the bed. It was a short drive to downtown Bisbee, 6 minutes. At first I was unhappy that I could not walk to downtown, but you get to see a lot more of Bisbee in the drive than if you stay at a place right in the heart of town.

Hands down the best part was the wood-fired pizza!!! OH MY GOD it was good. They have a really cool outdoor oven, and we were able to use toppings they provided to make an AWESOME pizza. We also got to put it in and take it out of the oven... I felt super cool!

I have already told several friends about this place!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank David E
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
Thank you for a great review! I was so glad to have you both join us for that wonderful party. If any other potential guest reads this review, just a note that pizza parties are offered by appointment only, just give us a call and we can explain how to put a pizza party on for you and your friends. Thanks again!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

My husband and I, in June, celebrated our anniversary here- we used the Groupon. Our stay here was wonderful! The cabin is very spacious and quaint, and the bed was SO comfortable. It was an actual bed, not at all like a hotel bed, and that's just an example of how comfy and homey the B & B is. The owner is on site, and available, we even borrowed a pan from her late at night. Overall, we would absolutely recommend it!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

We enjoyed this B & B because of it's natural surroundings; hugh trees with throngs of melodious birds, intriguing niches to explore, and meandering trails to wander. It's also tucked between two roads with delightful homes sitting side by side, each unique in it's design and appeal. The rooms were cozy and provided all the modern conveniences. The owners were welcoming, courteous, and informative. Having visited Bisbee many times, Tombstone Canyon is our new favorite part of town and the Gardens did not disappoint.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RobinByler
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this review, 19 October 2012
Thank you for this wonderful review, we are so lucky to have guests that are so loving and that you bring your peace and happiness with you!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

At September's end, my husband and I stayed 2 nights at The Gardens through a groupon getaway. Upon arriving, we were cheerfully greeted by Trinity, who was very welcoming and pleasant. She presented us with a bottle of white wine and showed us to our room. We stayed in #4 which had a king bed. The room was beautifully decorated. The living room and kitchen was equally inviting. The bed was sooo comfortable and the sheets were noticeably very soft. The next morning we found a big batch of home made cookies on our doorstep. What a delicious surprise. They were scrumptious! (Would like the recipe for them). The grounds were beautiful and the hammock was very comfortable. I only wish we had more time to relax in it. Upon checking out, we met Maggie and her sister. They wanted to know how our stay was and if there was anything they could have done to make it better. We could not think of anything negative to say. In fact, my husband and I both agree that The Gardens was excellent in every way possible. It was obvious that the owners have gone above and beyond making us feel so welcomed and comfortable. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jackieeid
New River, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

My husband and I wanted a weekend away for our anniversary and wanted to try somewhere new that we hadn't been to before. He picked this darling, quaint and wonderful location. I wouldn't change a thing. Just far enough from the activity of downtown Bisbee to be quiet, yet close enough to be convenient and minutes from dinner and activities. Maggie gave us all the information we needed to have a fantastic time in Bisbee. We had the most wonderful dinner of our lives at Cafe Roca. Our coffee maker in our little kitchen made it perfect to have our breakfast when we were ready. It is also a dog friendly community and we are bringing our canine kids next time. I just hope it doesn't get "too popular" because we will be back again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ten8shus
Sedona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

Usually a B & B includes breakfast. We were told that breakfast would be extra--and there weren't homemade cookies, much less a bottle of wine! I don't know what that reviewer did to deserve the amenities. The room was quaint, but fine.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank suzwil67
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this review, 13 September 2012
I am sorry if this guest was confused about our food policies. We offer a continental breakfast as an OPTION. This saves our guests some money if they are bringing their own (we have kitchens in some units) or if they want to explore our amazing restaurants in town. We explain this option on our phone calls and on our website. Our cookies and wine were offered as part of a GroupOn special only... if any one visiting our property has any questions at the time of their visit, we would love to hear from you at that time, rather than when you get home and write a review. Thank you.
Coolidge, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Early June usually signals the start of a giant whirlwind on our house called summer time. My step children arrive no later than the 25th and stay until the end of August. During that time my husband and I get very little together time let alone any by ourselves time, so we always try to plan an early summer weekend getaway before the craziness starts. This year while wandering through a Groupon Getaways email I stumbled across one for The Gardens at Mile High Ranch, it seemed like the perfect fit.
We live about 2 hours north of Bsbee and the temperatures were already in the triple digits so it was a blessing to find a place close by that was cool and refreshing. We arrived earlier than planned and while I was a basket case thinking our room wouldn't be ready Trinity and her beautiful white fluffy dog welcomed us with open arms (even though we interrupted her lunch). She showed us to our room and presented us with a decent bottle of wine (passable for sure , but I am a bit of a self admitted wine snob) and promised us that cookies would be forthcoming later in the afternoon. The cookies were fabulous! So much so that we enjoyed them with our morning coffee and as a late evening snack both days of our stay and even took a few home to share with our pet sitter.
The room was wonderful. It was done with lots of homey touches and every thing you could imagine had been provided in the kitchen.The bed was comfortable with soft sheets and an extra blanket and pillow just in case. It was wonderful to be able to come back to our casita after a day of wandering around town and make a simple meal for ourselves at our leisure and then enjoy it either in our room while watching the game on the tv or while sitting on the patio furniture provided and watching the world go by.
The grounds were amazing lots of greenery and even a giant hammock (although I never did get to try it out). We have recommended it to several friends and are even in the process of planning a couples retreat with some friends for next spring

Room Tip: Our room was beautiful and it was one of several that had a full kitchen. They seem to be much more...