“Talk about Fantastic Food - brings me back to the South” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles
“Talk about Fantastic Food - brings me back to the South”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The biscuits and gravy were abundant - could not even eat it all - and had the flavor that one gets acquainted with when eating in the South. Service was fantastic - manager actually waited on us and coffee was perfect - even went back the second day for breakfast and had a spectacular regular breakfast of bacon eggs and biscuits.

1 Thank snowtiger101

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Don't be in a Hurry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

So, I've got mixed feelings about this place. I've been here several times and I like it but there are some things that can make or break someone's experience. For one, the wait can be outrageous pretty early in the AM. Why is that?! Because this is the breakfast place to go to in Bisbee. The food is good, it's not over the moon delicious BUT it is good. ONCE you FINALLY get seated, you do get served quickly. The servers are fast and friendly. The food comes out fairly quickly too. My husband isn't a fan of the coffee and he's a coffee drinking machine. Overall, we like going to this place. The atmosphere is nice. We just can't be starving when you arrive due to the wait and no one likes to get "hangry".

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hereford, Arizona
“Breakfast in Bisbee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The first time I heard of the Bisbee Breakfast Club, I thought it was a "downtown" kind of place.
It is in fact on a nearly deserted street made to look like an old spot on Route 66. The BBC though is mainly a diner for locals, but all are welcome. The food is excellent, breakfast and lunch only. I love the potato pancakes and the biscuits. Biscuits are plate size and BBC made.
Show up there 3 or 4 times and they will ask your name and consider you a regular. Clearly the best and maybe the only breakfast choice in Bisbee.

• Visited April 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Fabulous breakfast! I'm glad we got there early, 8:15AM, because it get packed. There was a line when we left. I had the blueberry walnut pancakes they were huge and wonderful, My husband and Mom had omelets and they were good sized and they enjoyed them also. Service was great! Good coffee. The pies and biscuits looked wonderful too. Reasonable prices.

Ontario
“Great Place to Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

My group was lucky enough to have a guide from Tombstone to this restaurant. The winding road to Bisbee was great in the morning and the BBC was well worth the travel. A very clean and open business with great service. The staff were promo and pleasant, and the food was exactly what we needed to start off towards NM. Thx BBC, I would definitely go back if I'm in that area again.

• Visited March 2014