“FANTASTIC!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stopped by Jimmy’s on a whim during our last visit to Bisbee. It was too late to eat a big lunch and still have dinner so we thought we’d just stop and grab a quick hotdog. Jimmy’s is located across from the Safeway Plaza in a bright yellow building that you can’t and shouldn’t miss. We were greeted warmly when we entered and were pleasantly surprised by Chicago style menu. Having come in for a hotdog, I couldn’t stop myself and ordered the Italian Beef sandwich and was thrilled when she asked me if I wanted it dry, medium, or wet! It only got better from there….the dogs were great as were the polish. I HIGHLY recommend a visit to Jimmy’s and we will definitely be back on our next trip!

There are newer reviews for Jimmy's Hot Dog Company

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We came here with family for lunch one day while exploring Bisbee. My husband had been raving about this place forever and so we decided to go. I had never had a Chicago Style Hot Dog, but it was very good. It was big and it came with a ton of fries. I would definitely come back here. However, if you are a healthy food eater or you don't like fried food, this is not the place for you. Your options are pretty much hot dogs and fries.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

I never understood paying 6 or 7 bucks for a hotdog and fries and still be hungry. Then one glorious day, the put the steak sandwich on their menu. it tastes like heaven, it's absolute perfection, it leaves you full and it just makes me believe there is a god. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Well, this is a hot dog place that has steak sandwiches and corned beef and italian sausage and on and on. Not much of an outside or inside, this not your romantic dinner place...but if you're looking for a great sandwich or hot dog you won't be disappointed. The sausage with Italian beef and provolone was too big to finish and I didn't touch the accompanying fries. The sausage was excellent (fennel) as was the beef and bun. My son's chili dog with cheese and onions was (he said) excellent. The owners are from Chicago and maintain the Chicago tradition of good food, plenty of it and service with a smile. We're going back tomorrow for lunch.

2  Thank TomCincinnatus
Reviewed 29 April 2013

The staff was very friendly and some were dancing to some of the tunes on the radio. Don't know where else you can get a "Seadog", a footlong made from cod. Quite tasty and unique.

2  Thank Dennis M

Been to Jimmy's Hot Dog Company? Share your experiences!