“Ghosts galore in Bisbee”

Old Bisbee Ghost Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: The Old Bisbee Ghost Tour is the only ghost tour in Bisbee and the only one of its kind. Your Ghost Host will lead you on this walking tour through Old Bisbee's streets, stairways, and old alleys after dark on an adventure to discover and learn about the ghosts that haunt this 125 year old town. Learn their history and favorite haunts while seeing Old Bisbee when very few do, after sunset. Visit the haunts of Julia, a lady of the evening who enjoys the company of married men staying alone in her room, Nat the miner who owed money to the Money Man and paid for it with his life, and the Lady in White who saved the lives of three children.
AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ghosts galore in Bisbee”
Reviewed 2 March 2008

A group of friends and I went on the Old Bisbee Ghost Tour on MArch 1 and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Renee, our ghost host, and her husband provided many stories about the Bisbee spiritual entities and the history of Bisbee as well. As a local to the area, much of the information was a discovery for me, presented in a very professional but engaging manner. This tour was pitched perfectly for amateur ghost hunters, children and people with a passing interest. DEFINITELY wear good walking shoes, as the city planning of Bisbee is somewhat *historic* in it's own right!

4 Thank Wokky_99

Oklahoma
“A Great Night Out!”
Reviewed 20 February 2008

My husband and I went on the Ghost Tour this past weekend and it was definatly a highlight of our trip to Arizona! Renee, our Ghost Host, was so knowledgable and very entertaining! We had a great time hearing the history of the town! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone up for a spooky adventure!

5 Thank shorty1728
Tucson, AZ
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed 13 February 2008

My wife and I took this tour on our honeymoon. Renee, our guide had such a great way of telling the spooky stories throughout this wonderful old town. She really made us feel like something could happen at any moment. I really loved how so much of the town was involved as the tour progressed - hotel clerks stopping to unlock doors to haunted rooms, bar patrons chatting with us as we passed, even a neighborhood cat gets in on the excitement! What a great way to spend an evening!

5 Thank rebelprince185
Long Beach, CA
“The Tour Is A Must!”
Reviewed 28 January 2008

I went on the tour on January 26th. It had been highly recommended to me by friends and I was not in the least bit disappointed. Renee knew her stuff. She presented it in an interesting and very entertaining manner. (Definitely wear comfortable shoes and bring a flashlight. There is a lot of walking on the tour.)

I would not say "Go on this tour if you are in the area." I would say, "Make a point of being in the area AND go on this tour!" It was great!

5 Thank Flyte534
Philadelphia, PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“An evening in Old Bisbee”
Reviewed 19 January 2008

In May of 2007, we took a trip to Bisbee, Arizona. Bisbee is currently a small, artsy town nestled on the side of a mountain in southeastern Arizona. At one time, it was a bustling mining town beckoning the development of the old west. The town today seems to reflect its history and culture especially in its rich mining history and beautiful Victorian style buildings.

After a lovely dinner at the Copper Queen Hotel, we met our ghost host in front of the mining museum. She was very personable and was dressed in authentic turn of the century costume. She led us through the narrow alleys and up the stairs of Bisbee by the light of a kerosene lantern, stopping along the way to highlight the fascinating folklore at particular sites. What we found particularly amazing was that she allowed her guests to use a “ghost o meter”. The meter would go off in areas that were known to be inhabited by ghosts. The children on our group were really fascinated by this.

Most importantly, the tour combined entertainment, fun and a lesson in history and culture combined with a touch of the paranormal. It was really a recipe for an enjoyable evening!

At the end of the tour, our ghost host stuck around and answered any questions that we had. She also offered recommendations as to other activities to do while we were in Bisbee. We found her to be most knowledgeable and very friendly. It was obvious that she loved the town and loved taking her guests on the ghost tour. She ended the tour at the Copper Queen Hotel where our evening originally began. We concluded our most enjoyable evening with after dinner drinks and music at the bar of the Copper Queen.

We highly recommend taking the Old Bisbee Ghost Tour. It is a most enjoyable way to learn about the history and culture of the old west with a touch of ghostly folklore!

6 Thank flowerdoll