“Must do! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Old Bisbee Ghost Tours

Old Bisbee Ghost Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: The Old Bisbee Ghost Tour is the only ghost tour in Bisbee and the only one of its kind. Your Ghost Host will lead you on this walking tour through Old Bisbee's streets, stairways, and old alleys after dark on an adventure to discover and learn about the ghosts that haunt this 125 year old town. Learn their history and favorite haunts while seeing Old Bisbee when very few do, after sunset. Visit the haunts of Julia, a lady of the evening who enjoys the company of married men staying alone in her room, Nat the miner who owed money to the Money Man and paid for it with his life, and the Lady in White who saved the lives of three children.
“Must do! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

We have never had such an awesome tour! Amazing, historical & fun! Renee, our adorable tour guide, is a sharp cookie & so comical! If you do anything in Bisbee this is what you should! We learned so much!

“Most fun I had visiting Bisbee,Az”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Tour guide was very energetic and great at entertaining a group of 20. Very accurate stories if several hauntings along with several photos of ghosts seen and old cemeteries. I would recommend this tour to anyone that wants to know the facts behind the murders in Bisbee while also having a lot of fun! :D

Visited February 2014
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

My mom was in Sierra Vista visiting, and I decided to try out this tour while she was here. It ended up being a really great time! Renee was awesome and informative, and kept the tour interesting. We got to see a good amount of Bisbee, and my mom really enjoyed searching her pictures for the supernatural.

Visited January 2014
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I came to Bisbee for a quiet getaway for our three year anniversary. I had seen this tour listed on Bisbee's list of local attractions, and we planned on taking the tour when we got here. We took the tour and had a lot of fun. Renee was fun and energetic and informative. Highly recommend it for something fun and different!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Love these tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have done a tour each time I have been in Bisbee. I recommend them to everyone I know. On my first trip to Bisbee for my mother's birthday we did the Haunted pub crawl tour. That was so much fun. Our Ghost host was so nice and kind of dressed in period costume. You get some history and many types of "spirits."

The second time I was in Bisbee in July 2013 as part of the paranormal weekend package my best friend and I got to go on the regular ghost tour with Renee. OMG she is a hoot. so knowledgeable and funny, also just great to talk too as a person. She even kept her sweet demeanor when our tour was slightly hijacked by the town drunk, he thought it should be a musical/dancing guided tour for some reason.

No matter what, this is a must do for anyone who is able too while visiting Bisbee. You won't be disappointed!

Visited July 2013