“Ghost hunting at its best!”

Old Bisbee Ghost Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: The Old Bisbee Ghost Tour is the only ghost tour in Bisbee and the only one of its kind. Your Ghost Host will lead you on this walking tour through Old Bisbee's streets, stairways, and old alleys after dark on an adventure to discover and learn about the ghosts that haunt this 125 year old town. Learn their history and favorite haunts while seeing Old Bisbee when very few do, after sunset. Visit the haunts of Julia, a lady of the evening who enjoys the company of married men staying alone in her room, Nat the miner who owed money to the Money Man and paid for it with his life, and the Lady in White who saved the lives of three children.
Chandler, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ghost hunting at its best!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Have long wanted to take the Old Bisbee Ghost Tour and we were not disappointed!! Tour Guide Renee was a perfect hostess- period costume, delightfully entertaining and knowledgeable, and the perfect pace for a walking tour of some of Bisbee's somewhat infamous spots! You I won't be disappointed- grab a small personal flashlight, put on your walking shoes, and see what the tour has to offer!!

Visited February 2014

“Must do! ”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

We have never had such an awesome tour! Amazing, historical & fun! Renee, our adorable tour guide, is a sharp cookie & so comical! If you do anything in Bisbee this is what you should! We learned so much!

“Most fun I had visiting Bisbee,Az”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Tour guide was very energetic and great at entertaining a group of 20. Very accurate stories if several hauntings along with several photos of ghosts seen and old cemeteries. I would recommend this tour to anyone that wants to know the facts behind the murders in Bisbee while also having a lot of fun! :D

Visited February 2014
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My mom was in Sierra Vista visiting, and I decided to try out this tour while she was here. It ended up being a really great time! Renee was awesome and informative, and kept the tour interesting. We got to see a good amount of Bisbee, and my mom really enjoyed searching her pictures for the supernatural.

Visited January 2014
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I came to Bisbee for a quiet getaway for our three year anniversary. I had seen this tour listed on Bisbee's list of local attractions, and we planned on taking the tour when we got here. We took the tour and had a lot of fun. Renee was fun and energetic and informative. Highly recommend it for something fun and different!