“Lovely little diner! Sorry to hear it has closed :-(”
Review of Byler's Amish Kitchen - CLOSED

Byler's Amish Kitchen
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We visited this lovely little place when on a holiday in Arizona. If memory serves we had a lovely cup of English tea and some delicious food. The staff were very nice and I LOVE those quaint American style diners and this one did not disappoint.

It was lovely also to see some of the Amish furniture and other wares on display. Sorry to hear it has gone out of business as would have def paid it a visit next time visiting Az.

1  Thank CatGLondon

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Byler's Amish Kitchen has been one of my regular stops for a few years. The service is surpassed only by the excellent quality of food they serve. They offer a triple-berry jam to compliment your freshly made toast that is out of this world! You will be happy to find that they sell jars of this delicious product, along with homemade pies. Take the time to pull off I-17 and stop in for a memorable meal...you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank JodieEFord
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We ordered the special of the day, a meatloaf sandwich and also the chicken sandwich. The chicken sandwich was especially delicious! For dessert we had the bread pudding and peach pie a la mode! Both were very good! If we're back this way, we'll definitely stop again!

1  Thank NettieWrldTrvlr
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Off the beaten track, this restaurant is worth going to. Simple, with friendly service and good food, I was introduced to it by a lifelong Arizonian. It is run by a former Amish family who retain the values of their culture. Good quality ingredients, generously served.
I am sorry that none of us had room for their beautiful looking homemade pies.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Our recent experience at Bylers was totally positive. We stopped in for lunch on the way out of Phoenix and enjoyed it so much we stopped again for breakfast on the way back.

My first observation was the cleanliness and charm of this little family diner and bakery.
When the food arrived piping hot, generous portions and delicious I knew I would write this review.

Lots of choices on the menu and we couldn't resist taking a homemade pie for later.
Great stop and would definitely recommend.

2  Thank firstlake