Days Inn Buckeye
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Wigwam(Litchfield Park)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

First off our reservation was for a king size, they "ran out". Ok we moved on from that. So we checked in and got our keys, and went to our room. To our surprise they gave us a key to an occupied room. So after that fiasco, we got to our actual room.....GROSS! This doesn't look like any Days Inn I have ever stayed at. The bathroom was dirty, dusty. The walls had paint chipping off. And we got one towel. Just one in a room with two queen beds. Puzzling!!! So sit down and relax right? We'll we pulled back the blanket and it is full of cigarette burns. ( in a non smoking room) . Turn on the TV and ALL the channels are fuzzy and going in and out, holy cow frustrating.
We survived the night, got up went to breakfast. Well.....the eggs were watery. Waffle maker was broke, bread was old. Milk was cold, no food poisoning there. We spent 100 dollars and it was worth about 20, think twice and just drive into Phoenix to a different hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
buckeyedaysinn, Webmaster at Days Inn Buckeye, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay with us unpleasant. We take the guest experience very seriously and have made many changes and improvements since your stay. If you will give us another chance, you’ll see that we’re now meeting guest needs better than ever before.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Found a light bulb burned out, and the alarm clock and bed lamp BOTH wired to the same plug ( 1 outlet for both items). Beds are ok, but sheets are a bit short. Other than that seems to be good value for the money.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you found a good value for your money despite a few small concerns. We take real pride in providing a great guest experience and have undertaken an improvement process aimed at making the experience here better than ever before. If you return, we’re sure to do better for you.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I had a confirmation for four nights starting March 19th. When I got there they had me down for one night. They had a bill and I signed it. I told them I was there for s few nights so they re-did the bill. When I checked out on the 22nd I signed a bill for 455 dollars. I got home and there was a charge on my credit card for the $455 on the 23rd. Then on the 26th there was a charge for the 155 for the one night. I called Day Inn and the person I talked to said they had no record of the $155 charge so I disputed it with my credit card. The credit card closed the dispute and declined it. There reason was a no show for Feb 19th. I never had reservations for Feb 19th. If I did not show up for a Feb 19 reservation why did they wait until March 26th to bill me? THIS PLACE WILL RIUP YOU OFF!!! Also the TV made a humming sound, the internet was terrible. This place just sucks!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo