“Rent JetSkis with CAUTION”
Review of Riverjetz - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riverjetz
Reviewed 8 July 2010

My husband and I rented a pair of jet skis, one with noted damage, cracks in the fiberglass that were "patched" with white patching tape. The damage was noted by Riverjetz but on our return we were told the existing damage appeared worse and we were to pay $1,100. We refused. After asking to speak to another person, etc., they told us they would accept a minimum $450 for damages and that if we didn't agree they would not return our credit card and would proceed to send through a charge for $1,100 plus our $440 Rental fees. I am dispusting the charge with my credit card company. RiverJetz view is similar to, "drink out of the cracked glass and when you set the glass down it shatters - making YOU the one responsible for breaking it???" I don't think so. What it really is, is Poor Business Ethics.

21  Thank Caliandra
Reviewed 12 January 2010

We had a lovely time in Lake Havasu and in Oatman! It was our first time to Laughlin and we really enjoyed the tours. I have some great pictures and memories. We will be back next year!

6  Thank creativemaven