“A TIME CAPSULE IN A GENERIC SEA”
Review of Black Bear Diner

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sitting on the bluffs of the beautiful Colorado River, our diner serves as a welcome stop after a day of water play or perhaps a long night of clubs and gambling, just over the river in Laughlin. However you’ve worked up your appetite, you’ll fill it here in our newly rebuilt building. The original building burned down in 2016. Though it was a devastating loss, we were proud to reopen almost a year later with nearly all our same team members. This team is seasoned, enthusiastic, and ready to serve. You’ll be in good hands here. Follow the highway into town. We’re in the Safeway parking lot.
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Good food, more than generous portions, friendly staff, and reasonable prices equal a place we will return to. If I were to suggest improvements it would be in regard to upkeep as the facility is starting to look a bit worn around the edges.

Reviewed 8 May 2012 via mobile

Nice place with a plain interior with booths that aren't to comfortable. Food is good and plentiful, moderately priced. Service was just above average and pleasant.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

It was very good food, but the portions were quite large. I would rather have seen smaller portions and smaller prices.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

If you want to eat lunch without waiting, show up early or late. This place was packed when I arrive shortly after noon for lunch.
I have eaten at Black Bear Diners before, and that's why I stopped here.
Normally I would rate the meal Excellent, but the Reuben Sandwich I had just didn't meet that level. It was ok, but not exceptional. A big disappointment because the other Black Bear Diners I've had Reuben's at were Excellent. Maybe it was because they were busy, hard to tell.
The wait staff was very attentive, friendly, and provided exceptional service.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

rice is good for the food and portions you get. Service great