“A Good Place For Breakfast”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #22 of 96 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Located on US 95 in Bullhead City, Arizona, across the river from Laughlin, NV.
It's a few miles south of the river crossing.

We went here for breakfast on Saturday, July 26, 2014.

My Fiancée ordered the Brioche French Toast Plate w/ two eggs ($8.95), a Large Milk ($2.79) and Coffee ($2.29). She liked the Thick slices of French Toast served.
I ordered the Garden Scramble ($5.00) and Coffee ($2.29). It came with a nice warm biscuit.
Both meals were very good and we would return again when in the area.

Total Check was $22.50.

Rates a Return: Absolutely!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Kids were hungry. Have driven by this place for years....I mean yearssss...and never stopped. We finally stopped by and I am so glad that we did! Staff was wonderful. Obviously, they stick people in one area that have kids but that's alright. If you don't have kids, this is Better for you! Food was fast and good. I will come back again. Sorry I waited so long.

1  Thank Fifi101
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I tried this place a few times (for my father) I have tried to like it (due to not having a lot to chose from) it falls short every time. The food is just meh, and the vibe inside the restaurant bothers me. I can't place exactly what it is...I can tell you though it's not a good vibe.

We ordered a pie a few months ago (sugar craving bad) we ended up tossing it in the trash. It was liquidity and gross! I did not even bother going back in as it was packed to the rim and did not have the time to wait. We already waited 20 min's just to buy the pie at the counter.

Will not return!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love stopping here for dinner and ALWAYS get some pastries for breakfast the next day. A win/win kind of a place always feel very satisifed when I leave.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

First time, homestyle pot roast under fifty five menu was edible so went back there for second time a couple of months later. The waiter named Michael did not bother noticing me sitting at the table and never came by. Out of frustration, I left without having my dinner. I told hostess why I was leaving. A lot of room for improvement