Lodge on the River
US$100
US$94
US$63
Travelocity
All reviewscolorado riverlast minute triproom was cleanlaughlin hotelquiet locationshower headgreat place to staysuitekimmypetkaragalratescheckinsofalaundrypatio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Hotel was quiet and clean....Located right on River and Hwy.-95. I was traveling for business that day and had driven about 300 miles. Woman on staff was very friendly but couldn't find my Hotwire reservation. I had to call our reservation specialist on east coast which was at 9:30pm east coast time.He inturn had to call and sit on the the other end of a phone waiting on a Hotwire representative to answer phone.Front desk woman stated that after I returned from outside she found reservation behind other paperwork....her remark was "that mgr. placed it there and it doesn't belong there"!
Front desk woman was very helpful pointing out laundry room when I asked.
After going to room "air conditioner" wasn't on so room was very hot...Tried to turn on TV but, remote battteries were dead. I then returned to front desk to request new batteries for remote which she exchanged for me. I then returned to room and remote didn't turn TV on...I started trouble shooting example: unplug TV and plug back into outlet....No Luck! The saga continues...returned to front desk and explained my situation to same woman...she then followed be back to room and new exactly what was wrong....she stated..."I left a post-it note saying TV doesn't work properly in the office"....anyway she proceeds to show me that you must manually push channel switch "up" to turn TV on......she then programmed remote and TV then worked properly.
If it wasn't for her being so helpful and pleasant I would have checked out and gone to another hotel.
I don't think I will stay here again just way too many issues...reading a past reviewer I noticed that TV remote was a problem....maybe they stayed in the same room I did...hmmmm

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Opted for a room overlooking the river. Enjoyed watching the ducks landing on the water in front of our room. Lady at the front desk was pleasant upon checkin but later encounters she was not so friendly. Hair dryer was broken, one of the remotes didn't work and bed was a little firm for my taste. Didn't offer a discount for AARP or AAA.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2012

i allway stay here whenever i am in bullhead staff is very friendly,the rooms are clean,i use to stay at one of the casinos but not anymore, i will allways stay at lodge on the river.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We had not been here before - we feel the name Lodge, is a misnomer - it really is a nice motel, with some suites overlooking the pool and river. Our suite, #113, was very clean and had the usual micro, refrig, and coffeemaker. There are 13 of these suites, on two floors, plus many more "normal" motel rooms. We would stay here again, but wish they had some type of a toaster, like toaster oven. We brought most of our foods to cook in, and this would have been a help to us. No dishes are provided, so bring your own paper plates, etc. if you plan to cook in ....The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Depending what you want, all the suite rooms are good. The rear of the room faces the west .. maybe not so great in the hot summer here. Probably the 2nd floor would be best if you want really quiet .. we did hear the showers from the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BuddAZ
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Don't stay unless you spring for the larger rooms overlooking the river. These ones are pretty good (can't beat the price), roomy & clean with patio overlooking the river, microwave and fridge. People were friendly & helpful. Quite a few old motels in the area, including this one, however we were happy with our back "river view suite" for a night but would not recommend for a long stay.

Room Tip: River view suite!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple