“Two words: Stay away”

1. Dirty rooms, dirty carpeting
2. Old, poorly functioning toilets
3. Cheap quality soap and shampoo, no conditioner
4. Rooms toward the back are full of flying bugs
5. Moldy pizza in microwave (true story)
6. Poor management

GM does not get back to customers re: requests/questions. I checked in late Sunday night, and on Monday afternoon I asked that the GM call me on my cell phone asap to discuss an issue/question I had about my rate. I specifically left my cell phone #. She never called. I had to call her on Thursday, and when I asked why she hadn't called me, she said she called my room. Who sits in their room all day? Why didn't she call my cell # which I had specifically requested? Can they not even accomplish a basic task like relaying messages properly to one another? (Apparently not)

Overall this place is a dump, and it is managed like one. I would recommend the Riverfront Resort (right next door) or even one of the casinos across the river which are both the same or even cheaper prices, but way nicer than this place.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank apachemd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
norhtern wisconsin
Reviewed 7 August 2012

This is a comfortable place to stay. Quiet most of the time. Front desk is friendly and helpful. Cannot ask for a better price when renting for the week. Yes, a bit dated but clean. The standard room has a fridge and microwave but surprised that a coffee pot was not a standard(only in the suites we were told). When we questioned the coffe pot they said they had an extra and gave it to us. The pool is ok. Not super clean and too small to get away from any guests that are acting poorly. If nobody is there or the guests that are there are acting appropriate it is an enjoyable place to be.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank happymiles
Pahrump, Nevada
Reviewed 30 May 2012

After being chased out of Lake Havasu due to all the kids partying on a holiday weekend, we headed north and stopped at Lodge on the River. We stayed in an upstairs suite. The view was GREAT, room was clean and quiet, and the staff was very accommodating. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed 2 extra nights!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank april_martin71
Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

Good location. Great view of the river from pool. Good staff. Made you feel like family. Thick towels

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank trisha505
Reviewed 22 May 2012 via mobile

This motel is in the middle of the city so there's a lot of stuff around, including casinos. The river is in the back of the motel so not all rooms have views. Doesn't really matter though in my opinion because the view isn't that fantastic. The room Could have been cleaner and the furnishings were OLD. It smelled like old potatoes and there was no ice machine anywhere. The place is pet friendly but there's no where to really walk your dog except for a skinny strip of rock bed. I doubt ill be back.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank PatriciaJH

Travellers are raving about these Bullhead City hotels

Missouri City, Texas
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Hotel was quiet and clean....Located right on River and Hwy.-95. I was traveling for business that day and had driven about 300 miles. Woman on staff was very friendly but couldn't find my Hotwire reservation. I had to call our reservation specialist on east coast which was at 9:30pm east coast time.He inturn had to call and sit on the the other end of a phone waiting on a Hotwire representative to answer phone.Front desk woman stated that after I returned from outside she found reservation behind other paperwork....her remark was "that mgr. placed it there and it doesn't belong there"!
Front desk woman was very helpful pointing out laundry room when I asked.
After going to room "air conditioner" wasn't on so room was very hot...Tried to turn on TV but, remote battteries were dead. I then returned to front desk to request new batteries for remote which she exchanged for me. I then returned to room and remote didn't turn TV on...I started trouble shooting example: unplug TV and plug back into outlet....No Luck! The saga continues...returned to front desk and explained my situation to same woman...she then followed be back to room and new exactly what was wrong....she stated..."I left a post-it note saying TV doesn't work properly in the office"....anyway she proceeds to show me that you must manually push channel switch "up" to turn TV on......she then programmed remote and TV then worked properly.
If it wasn't for her being so helpful and pleasant I would have checked out and gone to another hotel.
I don't think I will stay here again just way too many issues...reading a past reviewer I noticed that TV remote was a problem....maybe they stayed in the same room I did...hmmmm

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Opted for a room overlooking the river. Enjoyed watching the ducks landing on the water in front of our room. Lady at the front desk was pleasant upon checkin but later encounters she was not so friendly. Hair dryer was broken, one of the remotes didn't work and bed was a little firm for my taste. Didn't offer a discount for AARP or AAA.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin

Been to Lodge on the River? Share your experiences!