“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coyote Cafe II

Coyote Cafe II
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Laughlin, Nevada
“Great for breakfast”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spotlessly clean little restaurant right on the main highway through Bullhead City. Servers were prompt and cheerful, the menu had many items at decent prices. Food was served hot and tasted good. I'd eat here again. Only complaint was that the orange juice tasted like it was made from concentrate and was barely drinkable. It's also a very quiet restaurant with a pleasant and very casual atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014

Bullhead City, Arizona
“Coyote Cafe”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fair prices pushing towards higher than other local places. Usually good food. SLOW service. I have eaten here 3 times. 1st time was very good. 2nd & 3rd time was SLOW service, incorrect order and had to ask several times for coffee refills. Food quality would get me to return.

• Visited March 2014
Ketchikan, Alaska
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Inexpensive and great breakfast. The staff is very friendly and excellent service. They are only open for breakfast and lunch. They have a senior menu which offers a smaller portion which is nice.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ketchikangurl
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“so,so”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Four of us had lunch there a few days ago, and most of us were not too impressed. My wife had a wrap, which was quite big and good, but my male friend and myself thought our portions were quite small. He had a grilled cheese sandwich and I had a french dip, which was very small and not many fries either. For the price I thought it was a bit steep for what I got. Arby's french dips are much better and even have swiss cheese and you get two for $6.00. Doubt my wife and myself will be back.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Bobby31225
Oak Hills, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good food, great service and prices”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Visiting Laughlin went out to look around and stumbled on to the Coyote Café II, nice clean comfortable place. I had a wonderful breakfast and excellent service with great prices. Next day went back to try the lunch all I can say is wow had a steak quesadilla amazing, will deffinatly go back.

• Visited February 2014