Nevada Club Inn
US$100
US$94
US$63
Hotels.com
Lodge on the River(Bullhead City)
US$49
US$48
Goodnite Inn & Suites(Bullhead City)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2011

i showed up with no notice and a large dog. The staff were friendly and responsive to my needs. My air conditioning went out and it was repaired promptly I stayed here for almosty two months and have only ne minor complaint..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2011

ok other then the review was still prity up to date they upgraded to a 90'sish look with the place its been about 2 weeks of no room servise and the pool is not being cleaned the spa dont work no mini fridge the microwave is in the main lobby if you see the card thay have saying all thats there dont think thats whet your geting the only good thing isthat there are some nice people here the price goes from 150 to 170 a week with a 20$ pet dep. and 10$ on your payment if there is a pet i dont thing anyone should stay here unless they are looking to be dissaponted

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank akio_sumani
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Made a one nite reservation with this hotel on our way home from Las Vegas, NV. Big mistake! Upon arriving to the motel, we noticed the parking lot pavement broken up (first sign) of what was to come. When went to check-in, had to wait awhile, while waiting I noticed the manager was rude to others checking in (second sign). After checking in, we were given a key to our room. With the luck we were having,once we walked through the hotels main doors, the keys that were handed to us didn't open the room door. I had to let the manager know about the door not opening. He thought I was lying and told me to try again. Again I went down the stairs and told the manager the keys didn't open the door (third sign). I told him to try it himself. Up he went and tryed the door and it didn't open for him either. Down I went for another key to another room. Ha haa, the key worked for this room. What a surprise to see the worst room I ever saw in my life. It had the furnishing from the early 70's. And the beds were the worst. Very uncomfortable. With my back problem I knew, I was not going to sleep well. As we got settled and ready for bed, I pulled the sheets back, oh my! there was hair and yellow stains on the bed (fourth sign). By then I was pretty [-] mad. I again went down stairs (no elevator) to complain. There at the desk was another guy. I told him about the sheets being dirty, he then called the manager ( who was up in one of the rooms) Informing the desk clerk that he will be down in about five minutes. Well I waited the five minutes, with the luck I was haveing he was taking his sweet time getting there. In the mean time my tired family was waiting up in the room. I proceeded to ask the desk clerk the five minutes were up, and to call him again. At this point I was beyond being mad (if there is such a thing). What made it worse was the desk clerk laughed at me when I told him about the dirty sheets and if it has happened before. The manager finally came down assuring me the sheet are changed after each visit. He made me feel again, that I was lying about the sheets being dirty. The manager and I came into the room and I showed him the yellow stains and the hairs on the sheet. "I dont's see it" was his reponse. All we wanted was CLEAN sheets. He then insisted they were clean and nothing was wrong with them. All we wanted WAS CLEAN SHEETS. Then he started to blame the linen company that took care of hotels laundry. By then, I had it. I told him I didn't want to stay this hotel (and other thing). I knew there were no other hotel room available since it was the fourth. We drove to Kingman and found a very cozy room there. And had a very good nite sleep. So travelers beware.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family