“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!”

Days Inn Bullhead City
Days Inn Bullhead City
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bullhead City
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I didn't even know if this place was open. It looked deserted! The Guy at the front desk was sweating thru his shirt like a pig, the beds suck! Very hard beds! "Breakfast" is served at six thirty,I went to to get a cup of from the lobby at 6:20 and instead of the Guy saying goodmorning he barked at me that breakfast wasn't till 6:30 ! I told the Guy a goodmorning would have been nice! And then he got more cranky and started slamming his stuff around filling the cereal! What a jerk! Next lake trip I will dive up to kingman and stay at the bestwestern plus or holiday inn express! Now those two are worth the 30 min drive! I have managed a few companies in my time and I will tell you I would have fired that Guy on the spot if I seen him act like that! I would NOT recommend wasting your money here!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank dynarider4200

Reviewed 2 June 2012

I admit, I'm spoiled. I have a luxurious pillow-top mattress at home which makes it hard to sleep anywhere else unless they, too, have pillow-top. This hotel has the hardest bed I think I've ever encountered. Some people like this, so if you don't mind you'll probably sleep well. I'm here for 2 nights so I'll end up going to Wal-Mart to get an egg crate topper so I can finally sleep. Other than the bed, the hotel is JUST FINE! The rooms are on the smallish size making my King bed take up most of the room, but the linens are clean and so is the bathroom. The decor is a little out-dated, but it's CLEAN and to me, that is all that matters. There is even a mini-fridge in the room. I don't eat refined foods so I can't comment on the breakfast as it's just continental. They offer in room coffee, but that too, I didn't try. The a/c works GREAT and is not too loud. It looks newer. There is a pool but I have not tried. I would stay here again but bring an egg-crate topper!

Room Tip: Call central rez and ask for the Manager's Special. This saved me $15 per night off best availab...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Wendi C
Reviewed 22 April 2012

A really nice Motel, the owners friendly and very helpful. Rooms were very clean and well laid out - a very enjoyable stay and at under $80 very good value. - I would happily stay there again and the continental breakfast was all you could ask for - great place to stay

Room Tip: Ask at reception for a room with good wifi and they will try to accomodate
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank HXP
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Very nice clean hotel, and a great friendly staff, i know where to stay next time i am in bullhead city, you cant go wrong here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Checking into the hotel, it was clear that the guy at the front desk was not happy to be at work. The lobby was also dreary and did not look like a place I wanted to have breakfast.

The room size was small, but adequate and we had just enough towels and pillows arms whatnot. The walls however, really are paper thin, so hope for some mute neighbors.

One bed had dirt on the sheets and the front desk clerk didn't seem to care much when he was informed of this.

One final note, I understand that Bullhead City is not exactly a family destination, but this place just seemed very sketchy, from the dismal neighborhood, leery and noisy neighbors and overall unwelcoming atmosphere, I wouldnt recommend anyone staying here. We didn't come for the casinos, but I wish we'd stayed at one.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Egmaters
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Towels must be turned in before eleven and no clean ones available until laundry done! Old dog kibbles in sofa pillows. Not nearly as good as it used to be. Needs a makeover, seems dirty.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ringlemate
Reviewed 17 May 2011

If you're visiting Bullhead City and you don't want to stay at one of the casinos I would definately recommend this hotel. I noticed in one of the other reviews it said the room was dark, that's actually to keep out the sun because in 120+ degree weather, the last thing you want is the sun blazing into your room. So, yes, the rooms are dark. The breakfast was average. The only thing I really ate were the waffles.
The room itself was clean and adequate. I will admit the bed was kind of hard, and the air conditioning unit was rather loud. Those are the only complaints I have for the room. It was clean, and maid service was thorough.
The hotel doesn't have a lot of extras, such as room service or anything, but there are plenty of restaurants and entertainment options around. The Colorado River is GORGEOUS!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin

Been to Days Inn Bullhead City? Share your experiences!