“Cleanest Best Western I've Ever Experienced” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Bullhead City

Days Inn Bullhead City
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Bullhead City
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bullhead City
Lhc
“Cleanest Best Western I've Ever Experienced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

Although the furnishings weren't the fanciest I have ever seen, every inch of this room was spotless! The bed was comfortable and the sheets even smelled clean. The check in clerk was preoccupied but the morning breakfast and check out staff were very attentive. Because I am somewhat familiar with Bullhead City, I was afraid that this part of town may not be the safest. However, because of the setup of the Inn, I felt perfectly safe. Great Inn and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

4 Thank Deanne H
bwbhcinn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this review, 10 December 2012
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

I always book rooms here for my crew when we are working in Bullhead City. The rooms are clean and quiet and the parking area is secure. I own a construction company and nobody has ever messed with our equipment trailers when we stay at this hotel, unlike other hotels in the area. Although my king size bed was a bit firm, the queen sized beds in our other rooms were pillowtops and quite comfortable. I like that the rooms have refrigerators because we usually stay in the area for a week at a time. The desk person even offered to put a microwave in my room. We will definitely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: the queen sized beds are more comfortable and upstairs rooms are away from the parking spaces and ar...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Mike F
bwbhcinn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Thank you for your review of our property. We strive to make every guest's stay a pleasurable experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

Motel style outside stairs filthy.
Looks like people live there. An obvious resident was against the rail smoking in front of our non-smoking room when we arrived.
The room is dated and needs a good cleaning. The well worn thin sheets and towels, although laundered, had black streaks on them.
The complimentary breakfast was a joke. The coffee was undrinkable, orange tasted like Tang, only milk tasted like 1% and an english muffin like a hockey puck.
Cross the river and stay at a casino.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank 2olddogs
bwbhcinn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this review, 27 November 2012
I am sorry that you were inconvenienced by the person smoking outside of their room. Unfortunately we cannot stop guests from smoking in outside areas. While we do not rent to permanent tenants, at this time of year we have a few "snowbirds" who stay for several weeks during the winter. I also apologize that you were unhappy with the breakfast. Perhaps you arrived early while breakfast was still being set up? Our breakfast always includes both orange and apple juice, both whole milk and 2% milk, assorted fruit, waffles, danish, breads, eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, and three kinds of cereal.

Travellers are raving about these Bullhead City hotels

MORENO VALLEY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2012

Unfortunately, unless you stay in one of the nicer casinos across the river, this is probably the best place to stay in Bullhead city. I drove seven hours to get here and arrived at just before midnight. There was a sign on the front door that said be back in five minutes, helping guests. Ugh, I was exhausted. 20 minutes later the front desk person finally showed up. Not much of an apology, "I had to lock the pool". From his smell, I imagine he was simply walking around smoking a cigarette.

I finally got in the room about 1230. I had ordered a room that had a sofa, and I wanted to sit down, check email on my laptop, and unwind in front of the TV and Sports Center. Unfortunately, you can't watch the TV from the sofa. There's one of those huge partial room dividers that blocks the TV. I've never understood what these partial room dividers are supposed to be for, but in this case they did nothing but ruin the room. And this is the first best Western I've stayed in a long time that didn't have a flat screen TV.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank drdroad
At the time of your arrival our clerk was assisting a guest at their room. I apologize for the inconvenience to you. The Queen room that you requested does have a dividing wall but if you had asked the Front Desk you could have moved to a King room which has an arm chair and ottoman but no dividing wall.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

I didn't even know if this place was open. It looked deserted! The Guy at the front desk was sweating thru his shirt like a pig, the beds suck! Very hard beds! "Breakfast" is served at six thirty,I went to to get a cup of from the lobby at 6:20 and instead of the Guy saying goodmorning he barked at me that breakfast wasn't till 6:30 ! I told the Guy a goodmorning would have been nice! And then he got more cranky and started slamming his stuff around filling the cereal! What a jerk! Next lake trip I will dive up to kingman and stay at the bestwestern plus or holiday inn express! Now those two are worth the 30 min drive! I have managed a few companies in my time and I will tell you I would have fired that Guy on the spot if I seen him act like that! I would NOT recommend wasting your money here!

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank dynarider4200
Socorro, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

I admit, I'm spoiled. I have a luxurious pillow-top mattress at home which makes it hard to sleep anywhere else unless they, too, have pillow-top. This hotel has the hardest bed I think I've ever encountered. Some people like this, so if you don't mind you'll probably sleep well. I'm here for 2 nights so I'll end up going to Wal-Mart to get an egg crate topper so I can finally sleep. Other than the bed, the hotel is JUST FINE! The rooms are on the smallish size making my King bed take up most of the room, but the linens are clean and so is the bathroom. The decor is a little out-dated, but it's CLEAN and to me, that is all that matters. There is even a mini-fridge in the room. I don't eat refined foods so I can't comment on the breakfast as it's just continental. They offer in room coffee, but that too, I didn't try. The a/c works GREAT and is not too loud. It looks newer. There is a pool but I have not tried. I would stay here again but bring an egg-crate topper!

Room Tip: Call central rez and ask for the Manager's Special. This saved me $15 per night off best availab...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Wendi C
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

A really nice Motel, the owners friendly and very helpful. Rooms were very clean and well laid out - a very enjoyable stay and at under $80 very good value. - I would happily stay there again and the continental breakfast was all you could ask for - great place to stay

Room Tip: Ask at reception for a room with good wifi and they will try to accomodate
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
4.0 of 5 bubbles 7,613 reviews
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Days Inn Bullhead City? Share your experiences!